Toribash
Yes, but they're going to sexually abuse you with the ice-cream after you buy it.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Why the flying fuck is Mysterio Force 90k tc with a Master Belt restriction on it? I had that shit when I was a 2nd dan for like 13k, and it's literally just a light red. Then again Vortex is Marine, so I don't know what I'm so upset about.
Preposterously dank.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
Why the flying fuck is Mysterio Force 90k tc with a Master Belt restriction on it? I had that shit when I was a 2nd dan for like 13k, and it's literally just a light red. Then again Vortex is Marine, so I don't know what I'm so upset about.

Lol, I think I have one or two of those lying around.

Originally Posted by Chris View Post

Fucking amazing.

Originally Posted by Infestation View Post
one of you should go to the irc with me one day

I try to be on IRC from time to time. When Orko isn't spamming me, that is.

Don't worry orkork, I still wuv u
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Remember that big kerfuffle when we lost a clan war? When was that exactly?

EDIT: TIL 'kerfuffle' is an actual word in the english language, but English with a lower case e is not.
Preposterously dank.