Toribash
Originally Posted by ZeToxiiK View Post
Actually yeah, my old account back in 2009 was ''caalboi'' or something like that.
Wich is the reason I made this new account after my 2 year break.

I like your current name. It's a cool twist from the usual "Beta" or "xXxInuyashaLuvr666xXx".

Originally Posted by Beta View Post
haha muse, chicken pie :P also I know zoro, me so cleaver see what i did there ;)

I think you mean... ME SO HORNY (look it up, Youtube is blocked here).

Best pie is definitely human pie. I love the crunch of finger nails.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
I prefer Endangered Pie, it's a pie made with extremely endangered animals' various body parts (panda, white tiger, polar bear)
I just went to the Beijing Zoo yesterday. It was depressing to no end.

And a monkey tried to attack me and slammed into the glass. It was also pretty scary.
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
There was a monkey in a cage that kids kept poking with sticks. And it was screeching and they were laughing. It was sad

But yay, someone posted!
Oh my that would be quite the traumatic trip, the poor thing, how did out end up attacking you though?
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
ah shit, timed a texture, 15 minutes. Here is the thread I did all the updates and stuff on http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=380716
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin