Toribash
hehe about time you joined ere posting as many times as you do Now alls we need to do is get facade.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Prepare the butt lubricant, duck tape, chair, and dark room. If Facade doesn't want to join willingly, there WILL be some anal rape going on.
Be good or be good at it.
Hey Revenge-es !

Hope you're all having a great time. I'm iVoid and I've recently created this account although I've been playing for a while. I've always been looking for a clan to join but unfortunately I didn't meet the minimum post count of any. I recently joined -Cyber but today, however, I found that they kicked me for lack of forum activity. Honestly, I'm not a forum person. I prefer to jump right into the action and play ! But I get to check the forums every now and then and wouldn't mind to participate in some good and meaningful discussions or help fellow players. Oh, and my timezone is GMT+2.

I'm pretty much good in-game. Currently on brown belt but 42 games away from black (at the time of writing) I'm pretty good at AikidoBD, Aikido, Judo, Taekkon and still trying to master Wushu. When I was playing yesterday, I remember that my rank was 384 when I looked at it in an Aikido BD match. I also thought about hosting my own betting servers (AikidoBD) and almost all of them were successful and enjoyable.

Also, I like graphic design and I enjoy creating graphics. I've made the head I'm currently wearing in-game (I got some nice comments on it too )

I always liked Revenge's name as well as its tag. I see its a very respectable and high-ranking clan with nice members and spirit. Revenge is certainly on the top of the list of my preferred clans.

I hope I get accepted,

Thanks for your time
Originally Posted by iVoid View Post
Hey Revenge-es !

Hope you're all having a great time. I'm iVoid and I've recently created this account although I've been playing for a while. I've always been looking for a clan to join but unfortunately I didn't meet the minimum post count of any. I recently joined -Cyber but today, however, I found that they kicked me for lack of forum activity. Honestly, I'm not a forum person. I prefer to jump right into the action and play ! But I get to check the forums every now and then and wouldn't mind to participate in some good and meaningful discussions or help fellow players. Oh, and my timezone is GMT+2.

I'm pretty much good in-game. Currently on brown belt but 42 games away from black (at the time of writing) I'm pretty good at AikidoBD, Aikido, Judo, Taekkon and still trying to master Wushu. When I was playing yesterday, I remember that my rank was 384 when I looked at it in an Aikido BD match. I also thought about hosting my own betting servers (AikidoBD) and almost all of them were successful and enjoyable.

Also, I like graphic design and I enjoy creating graphics. I've made the head I'm currently wearing in-game (I got some nice comments on it too )

I always liked Revenge's name as well as its tag. I see its a very respectable and high-ranking clan with nice members and spirit. Revenge is certainly on the top of the list of my preferred clans.

I hope I get accepted,

Thanks for your time

I like this application, and you seem like a nice guy.

Unfortunately, Revenge is mostly a forum clan. And getting kicked out of a *cough*high class*cough* clan like Cyber for inactivity on the forums, might be of some trouble, here.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
I have conflicted feelings. I want to say yes, but since we are forum based I doubt he would even be active. Man, I say yes. But, you can at least post 2 times a day right?
Be good or be good at it.
Thanks for your replies David and PrinceD2,

Before writing this reply I've been thinking for a while, "what can I post on the clan forums ?"
then I began to browse the threads and yeah ! I got some inspiration !

So I think I can become active on forums and I hope you like my posts.