Ranking
I don't think they should go for the Xin approach, but the Vlad approach is definitely nice. He's definitely balanced and probably won't suffer many changes from where he's at, except maybe his W.
Well, when I say that the way they are going I was mostly referring to vlad/olaf, I really like olaf and I find him one of the more fun champions for me to play as.
Well, they changed vlad's passive before they released him on live, so it looks like he's an actually balanced character now.

gj Riot, releasing a new balanced champion.

Originally Posted by Lume View Post
The new champions are by far some of the funnest to play, riot should keep going in the direction they are.

Mundo is probably still one of the most fun champions I've played.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
man it's true that mundo is fun xD>

I got 10 kills 4 deaths 3 assists so far.

Im an starter with it
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
Mundo is fun because he goes where he pleases. And it is kinda true with his ult + W. ;|

How long is the cooldown on his ult anyway, I swear it's like 20 seconds, because we attack mundo, he pops his ult and then chases one of us off and runs away, then we have a team fight stand off type thing, and then he initiates (lol) again with his ult really soon after. :|

But yeah, he goes where he pleases.
Besides mundo and zilean, I find shen loads of fun to play, I love having complete map control all the time. And nothing says fun like saving a teammate at 50 health and continuing to roflstomp his chasers
I used to main mundo, was fun while I was playing him but it got boring after a while, right now I prefer to play people that I can easily solo lanes, gank and potentially carry my team such as olaf (who doesn't love having more attack speed the lower your life is and a skill that kicks in awesome lifesteal and attack damage based on how much health you have ) and AP master yi.( tanking with meditate while using his Q to do insane damage )