Toribash
You don't have to be immature to read comic books. That kind of stung, Tubba. Comic books help though. They helped me develop some stylein my drawings. Can't get on Skype. I'm in a Hotel without my own laptop, so I have to use the public ones in the lobby.
I didn't mean you have to be immature, but most people after a certain point in their life just stop reading comics. I skipped the part of life when you DO read comics.
Tubby Tubba's Tubby Textures!
Cheap, Decent Cartoon Heads!
Kam, I used the pen tool
It's not c/p :v
and yes i mirrored it wrongly

^ Yea, I just noticed that, Sorry. I commented that in 3 o clock in the morning... My brain hurts.

Tubba: It's okay if people wants to read comics, I like to read comics too! But yeah, It's other peoples choice to read or not to read, not yours.
Frost is pretty cool
raku
I wasn't trying to influence anyones choices on reading comics. I was telling Gryphon that I don't read comic books, as her post there was a response regarding my post on the past page. Please, read before you post.
-----

Update -- Minecraft Portal to the Nether -- Took about 8 minutes.
Last edited by Tubba75; Mar 19, 2011 at 09:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I meant it to be like that.

I made these 3d cube things that fit together. I just didn't take the time I should have to align them perfectly. Oh well.