Toribash
View Poll Results: Will you enter this tourney? (Max 8 or 16)
Yes!
14 Votes / 82.35%
No...
3 Votes / 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well, then I'd be "Armed"^^
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange æons, even death may die
@Knock: Why? Did you play not logged in? Oo
Besides that, He is no Beginner, I don't think he'll make such a mistake^^
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange æons, even death may die
Originally Posted by Analwache View Post
ehhm, but spaft
thats stupid we cannot kick ppl if they ARE NOT ON THE AEON SERVER because i saw many of them ingame, so, if someoen joins this clan, he has to play ONLY at aeon server? thats bullshit

EDIT: remove the never in teh emssage and its ok

- This is not stupid, because we started an activ check. We said in it"if you don't post until next week you get kicked from Aeon".
- No, nobody have to play only on Aeon server. But I saw never on of the kicked player online. Never
- I can't remove the never in the message, because they are sended.

Originally Posted by InYaFace View Post
I agree to Analwache,
for example I saw RiverOfRed at our Clanserver and other servers.
I would think about it. That´s crappy if you get kicked for inactiveness in our servers although you were in our servers.
So, It´s up to you.

-If they play online and they are never in our Forum, they don't need a clan! For a good Team need activ player in all, Forum and Ingame.

Originally Posted by xDeideix View Post
Actually they were just kicked for forum inactivity, no need to say they were inactive ingame...

-They never posted in the activ check

Originally Posted by shikodude11 View Post
I saw pwnsors, River, Blastsmoke, and Dzezus ingame but not forum. We should give them a chance to explain why they didnt post in forums alot. Although i only seen dzezus once. He may be on vacation. Now pwnsors said why he was inactive in my thread.

-I know, some of these player are very good, but we can't plan a clanwar or anything, when they are not Forum activ. We have clan rules, nobody read this.

Originally Posted by SocKeTe View Post
I agree with Shiko, maybe they are of for some reason, we are kicking awsome players and that's not good for the clan.

-It's also not good for the Clan, when they are not Forum activ.

I know this shocked and fucked you very up, but we have clan rules. And we gave them a chance in the "activ check".
ok he is in!

/btw don't worry about the double post ;)
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave