Toribash
Muffindo: I must say, I don't feel that replay exhibited the skills that I saw in the other replays. Perhaps because it was because it was an older one but it felt like too much of an uke-hugging grabfest to top your '75%' efforts. Better than the split you first posted but not by that much in my head. I tend to appreciate style over destruction though so eh. I'd say try posting another replay. You've already done a madman and a manipulation/decap that I enjoyed. Maybe try something a little different for the next one, eh? Something like a splitcap, or any of the other examples from the first post wouldn't go amiss.

fargle, I just added you to the memberlist.

sprytryne, the only analysis of your replays I could find was this:
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
Sprytryne: Nice ones, I'm not sure yet though.

I'm not sure meaning you're not in but he was thinking about it. If he didn't come back to that, you're still not in I'm afraid. From what Splinter said you seemed pretty close so maybe cook up another batch of replays and you could get in.
Last edited by Tamer0; Oct 29, 2009 at 10:54 PM.
I would call the double kick a split and decap hybrid.

EDIT: is four replays alright?

No, i took the liberty of removing one of your replays, your still not in though. ~Splinter
Attached Files
decap8.rpl (40.8 KB, 6 views)
double kick.rpl (73.9 KB, 6 views)
super madman.rpl (107.0 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Splinter; Oct 30, 2009 at 09:07 AM.
Ok I get what you didn't like of my replay, here's one I just made, it's a splitcap (well, breaking one arm while doing the decap) and then a small skeet with the head. I'm new at those but I think I was far enough from the target not to make it too easy.

EDIT: I almost forgot, there's another one I'd like to show but it's a madman again, I'll post it anyway because I think it deserves to be included in my rating. It's quite simple, I start with a three kick combo very relaxed, then I jump to the head, kick off the abs and lumbar and then I smash the remaining chest and head in the ground to dismember the neck. I like how relaxed it looks and the decap at the end is original, mostly because that kind of dismemberments are usually done in sambo gravity.
Attached Files
some kind of splitcap.rpl (135.5 KB, 12 views)
kicks.rpl (120.9 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Muffindo; Oct 30, 2009 at 09:09 AM.
According to notepad nothing was changed at Uke's joints.

Have you thought about me yet? ;)
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
Isn't sprytnyne in? Im pretty sure Tempo approved him.

yeah i thought about that too but tamer0 pretty much disapproved so its your descision splitner