Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I think we should all attempt to go a best of 5 matches with applicants just to get an idea of their ingame skill.
So try hook up a time that works.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Well im good every day except for Fridays, and some Saturdays and Sundays at around this time until about 7 hours from now, I may be on between those times. Just in case someone wanted to test me sometime.
Hey-ho, fellow Team Aikido members,

Yeah so I finally found some time to write up an application. I'll keep it short if you do not mind.
Aikido related mods were my favourite for like ages now(especially abd), I'd say around three years. That's the main reason why I host The Best Aikido Player of <year> every year. And if you guys care, I won it last year. (Not bragging, don't get me wrong, I'm just saying. :>) If to be honest, I never really was into organisations, but this one seems to be a pretty nice and serious one, so why not give it a shot? Haha. Would be fun to meet new people and share replays with you guys. As you've probably noticed, I really suck at typing applications when it comes to stuff like this. I could mention lots of stuff that are not even related to the organisation itself, but I really doubt that'd help, so I will just upload a few replays and hopefully you'll consider me by them.

Cheers.

P.S Ignore the stupid names...You all probably know that you just type the words that first come to your mind when you get a nice replay, so you wouldn't lose it.

P.S.S Yes I know...It looks like I don't know any other words besides "Fucking", "Epic" and "Save", oh well...Atleast it's easier to find better ones from like 500 replays. Haha.

Also, I just randomly choose those replays, If you want me to pick my best ones, let me know.
Attached Files
Epic suplex save addy.rpl (58.1 KB, 4 views)
Epic fucking split Atom a.rpl (85.4 KB, 4 views)
Epic fucking save yeah.rpl (76.7 KB, 3 views)
Epic fucking shovel save.rpl (63.0 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Kristis133; Nov 26, 2012 at 10:20 PM.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Sorry for the delay, as my PS says, I have been very busy.
I have added replays and well, I know they are not great but I am available anytime for anyone to test my skills.
I will wait patiently for an outcome.

Kind regards,

Boing
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Hey-ho, fellow Team Aikido members,

Yeah so I finally found some time to write up an application. I'll keep it short if you do not mind.
Aikido related mods were my favourite for like ages now(especially abd), I'd say around three years. That's the main reason why I host The Best Aikido Player of <year> every year. And if you guys care, I won it last year. (Not bragging, don't get me wrong, I'm just saying. :>) If to be honest, I never really was into organisations, but this one seems to be a pretty nice and serious one, so why not give it a shot? Haha. Would be fun to meet new people and share replays with you guys. As you've probably noticed, I really suck at typing applications when it comes to stuff like this. I could mention lots of stuff that are not even related to the organisation itself, but I really doubt that'd help, so I will just upload a few replays and hopefully you'll consider me by them.

Cheers.

P.S Ignore the stupid names...You all probably know that you just type the words that first come to your mind when you get a nice replay, so you wouldn't lose it.

P.S.S Yes I know...It looks like I don't know any other words besides "Fucking", "Epic" and "Save", oh well...Atleast it's easier to find better ones from like 500 replays. Haha.

Also, I just randomly choose those replays, If you want me to pick my best ones, let me know.

You're the worst player of this game that I've ever had the displeasure of meeting.
loljk
I'd say without a doubt, yes.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks