Toribash
Hmmm, abot the merge....
What if we give them some space on our board until they get official?
I mean we can let them have 3-4 threads is our board taged as [STR]? ( it can be done of fl0w thread to but anyway )
It might make life easyer for them for getting application sorted and other stuff?
Unless this is restristed by rules we could do that for this nice org... i rlly like the movement they're starting
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
Hmmm, abot the merge....
What if we give them some space on our board until they get official?
I mean we can let them have 3-4 threads is our board taged as [STR]? ( it can be done of fl0w thread to but anyway )
It might make life easyer for them for getting application sorted and other stuff?
Unless this is restristed by rules we could do that for this nice org... i rlly like the movement they're starting

The only thing is that they dont do applications. You just say you want to join and they will add you.
It would get some more activity on this board though and people jumping from SR to RMO.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Umm, destram. You know the logs of the events hosted by Avatar?
I didn't know they were hosted in 1014. I wonder what the play style of those medieval toribashers was.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Originally Posted by TimmyboyG View Post
The only thing is that they dont do applications. You just say you want to join and they will add you.

That's basically what we were doing when we were unofficial. We still kinda do it now, since this org is open to both rk amateurs and pros

No reason to deny anybody really. Pros get to share pro stuff with other pros, nubs get to learn. I only knew what to do for an almost acceptable opener when I joined, now I am considerably better.
h
Originally Posted by duck View Post
That's basically what we were doing when we were unofficial. We still kinda do it now, since this org is open to both rk amateurs and pros

No reason to deny anybody really. Pros get to share pro stuff with other pros, nubs get to learn. I only knew what to do for an almost acceptable opener when I joined, now I am considerably better.

Umm, I just meant to say that they dont need alot of space because they don't do applications atm.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Originally Posted by TimmyboyG View Post
Umm, destram. You know the logs of the events hosted by Avatar?
I didn't know they were hosted in 1014. I wonder what the play style of those medieval toribashers was.

Oh my god how didn't I see this. Edited, thank you!
Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
I'm still here. I sold my laptop haha....I'll get another one sometime soon.

Oh shit, you live!
You still got that account I sent you on skype?
Chintu really wants it. He needs to release some of his "energy"

i am a bird now - Lil B