Toribash
I remember charging the galatine and basically cutting everything in half

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Why charge when you can slide and mince most everything? My Duel Ethers are knocking out over 1k on slide & wall attacks + elemental damage on top; and OFC crits & status stuff... Add maxed fury & copter into a group, it's almost unfair.
Pretty funny how certain weapons have gone through the roof & others are still languishing on the D2.0 fail pile.

I do miss charging though, heavy weapons felt better like that.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Yea I've been out of the loop lately. I don't know which guns are good or not. I also don't know how the hell they expect someone to get 500+ oxium fragment things

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
Yea I've been out of the loop lately. I don't know which guns are good or not. I also don't know how the hell they expect someone to get 500+ oxium fragment things

Oxium is easy to get, just go to a Dark sector defense on Jupiter or something.
:P
Originally Posted by Leaf View Post

Same guns as usual are good. A few others have had some hilarious buffs, Grakata coming to mind with the silly high status - if you don't add an element it's possible to status mod it so it'll constantly knock down some of the bosses. Poor Phorid being a good example of something the Grakata rapes.
Basically stick to the same stuff as usual for guns, Soma etc are still great. TBH there's no really terrible guns now, but there's a handful that are way better than the others if you want to make the game too easy.
I have more fun with the underpowered stuff, so long as I'm not farming something.

As for Oxium, yeah it's easy to get. Just make sure you kill the drones & don't let them explode all's good. Anything that spawns a lot of Corpus is good, or just set a stack of extractors loose on planets listed with it as a drop.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
As for Oxium, yeah it's easy to get. Just make sure you kill the drones & don't let them explode all's good. Anything that spawns a lot of Corpus is good, or just set a stack of extractors loose on planets listed with it as a drop.

It's actually better to go to a Dark Sector Defense if you want to farm a specific resource, because you can use vauban &/or nekros and have everything in a neat pile for you. (plus the drop rates are a bit better)
Ah that's cool, also, is the soma still godtier? I haven't used mine in quite some time

It's still one of the better weapons for later game stuff, though there's a few others creeping up into the silly good category.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I have that one gun that reminds me of an ak47 in my foundry still, it was done building months ago. My weapon backlog is high. It's the one that came out with oberon iirc

The Karak is what you're talking about, and it's not half-bad as far as weapons go, but it falls off a bit because of a lack of crits chance, proc chance, and fullauto ammo efficiency. That being said, it will work for pretty much any non-derelict/tier2/tier3/tier4 mission.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games