Toribash
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
lol my friend who is a hardcore BO player started playing it.

I don't think he ever realised that non-fps games can be fun

So true, I used to think this looked stupid, but when I started playing it, I got addicted.
so instead of going to bed i have decided to take some images of my more recent builds.

the images start from 10 and go backwards btw.

CLICK HERE
fun thign to do : Do what coe did. Gather plenty of supplies, and just pick a direction, and walk. Through day and night. Don't make temporary shelters. I did this in smp and it was fun. i'm gonna do it in sp soon.
I do that, and when I find an epic spot for a house I make one, and connect it to my main base. Already got 6
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
Very nice looking town clow! My only critisism would be the stairs on the side of the barn/house. It not only very unsafe, I just don't think it looks good, lol. Everything else is great, though.

Plus it's your house. You don't have to care what other people think. Gotta love Minecraft!
Hey. Sup
I was wondering, how do I play online? I see the IP adress enter thing but idk anyones IP. To be honest, I did crack the game to try it and its just amazing, i'm looking toward buying it, but I just want to know how to play online.
Last edited by CRASH3R; Feb 9, 2011 at 10:18 PM.
CRASH3R - Perfectly imperfect. [UFC] It's a long road to glory.
You get the server IP, go on the client or browser for the paid version of minecraft and click the multiplayer button, then you type in or ctrl+v the IP adress and hit the connect button.

IP adresses are found on the minecraft.net forums.