Toribash
Well, can we trust you, pudgebeer ?
If other people like him we can trial him.

After some thinking and Cards against humanity and whatnot, I vote for trialing him :^D
Last edited by SrCheetah; Sep 21, 2015 at 01:12 AM.
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by Vetz1 View Post
Hey my name is Vetle *try to pronounce it :3* im 17 years old and i come from Norway i have been playing toribash now for almost a year.

im 4th dan, and the competetive mods i "specialize" in is akido, akidobigdojo, tk and judo.

ive been in Sinon untill it disbanded and i was in MAU untill i left.
i left MAU because i didnt see or meet them ingame as much and MAU just wasnt for me i guess..

im pretty active in game and on forums, and when im not on tb i usually watch anime or i play basketball/tennis with my friends

i would say im not a talkative person but once you get to know me i think you will find out that I am a funny guy

in Vibe i can participate in Wars i would say im pretty good at it, in Sinon i usually streaked 5-6 wins or more..

Pidgenere recommended me to Vibe

Feeling a bit iffy about this app, I looked at a few of your previous posts from MAU.

A few posts

I mean, these aren't even complete sentences. If we are gonna let you in Vibe, that will definitely have to change. Post quality is significantly important to me and I'll stand by it.
Neutral
Hey my name is Vetle *try to pronounce it :3* im 17 years old and i come from Norway i have been playing toribash now for almost a year.

im 4th dan, and the competetive mods i "specialize" in is akido, akidobigdojo, tk and judo.

i left MAU because i didnt see or meet them ingame as much and MAU just wasnt for me i guess..

im pretty active in game and on forums, and when im not on tb i usually watch anime or i play basketball/tennis with my friends

i would say im not a talkative person but once you get to know me i think you will find out that I am a funny guy

in Vibe i can participate in Wars i would say im pretty good at it, in Sinon i usually streaked 5-6 wins or more..

I say no, simply because of the poor grammar and English. I can't stand it. Also the app itself was generally not very good...
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
Feeling a bit iffy about this app, I looked at a few of your previous posts from MAU.

A few posts

I mean, these aren't even complete sentences. If we are gonna let you in Vibe, that will definitely have to change. Post quality is significantly important to me and I'll stand by it.
Neutral

yh i know my posts in MAU havent been even sentences but that could definetly change that is not a problem at all
Last edited by Vetz1; Sep 21, 2015 at 11:35 AM.

For now I am neutral. Vetz please make a better app, I want you In Vibe (;
Last edited by Nerobe; Sep 21, 2015 at 05:03 PM.

i will stay neutral on this app because of the posts sparky showed us but the app was pretty ok

Originally Posted by Nublets View Post
Hello Vibe Members!, Well first off for this app I'd like too tell you Mods I am good at and how much i play and stuff like that, so lets begin with mods I occasionally play its abd lenshu and mushu to get up my belt and get tc and such, but my favorite mod i like to play is xspar cause I'm a replay maker kinda... But um yeah I wanna learn how play abd properly!, I play Nearly everyday except 2nd weekends. I was also once in a clan called Lotus but i left cause they were offline at my time and they spoke different languages and such (And the leader and a few members were kinda asses). I've also had a few alts but i don't go on them as much as i did a couple of months ago.

Next off I'd like too tell you a bit about my self, My name is Joshua, I'm currently 14 turning 15 in December, And I'm currently In Australia, Victoria. I'd also like to say that I'm a bit Imature at times but I'm just joking around for the lols

Finally For some serious stuff. I think Vibe would need me cause I think i could get better at abd and benefit the clan in clan wars. And my Skype is jdm314518 if you need to contact me and I'll be adding some replays down below. Thanks for your time!.
Also please note one of these replays are not finished.

i vote yes on this one because from what i can read in this app you seem to fit in vibe
Signature

Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
Must Contain:
*Belt (Min. Black Belt)
*competitive mods (please no mods like Pendulum Jump, etc.)
*Alts (Must be clan-less, if any)
*Previous clans (if any) NB: You mentioned Sinon and MAU but were these the only clans?
*Why you left those previous clans (If any)
*Why WE need you! NB: I don't feel like there is enough here for me to get a complete idea on you

A couple bits need touching up, and I would definitely like to see the change you have made from the posts Sparky displayed of your posts on the MAU thread,

So for now I shall stay Neutral
Originally Posted by Nublets View Post
Hello Vibe Members!, Well first off for this app I'd like too tell you Mods I am good at and how much i play and stuff like that, so lets begin with mods I occasionally play its abd lenshu and mushu to get up my belt and get tc and such, but my favorite mod i like to play is xspar cause I'm a replay maker kinda... But um yeah I wanna learn how play abd properly!, I play Nearly everyday except 2nd weekends. I was also once in a clan called Lotus but i left cause they were offline at my time and they spoke different languages and such (And the leader and a few members were kinda asses). I've also had a few alts but i don't go on them as much as i did a couple of months ago.

Next off I'd like too tell you a bit about my self, My name is Joshua, I'm currently 14 turning 15 in December, And I'm currently In Australia, Victoria. I'd also like to say that I'm a bit Imature at times but I'm just joking around for the lols

Finally For some serious stuff. I think Vibe would need me cause I think i could get better at abd and benefit the clan in clan wars. And my Skype is jdm314518 if you need to contact me and I'll be adding some replays down below. Thanks for your time!.
Also please note one of these replays are not finished.

No
Hi I was looking through the servers on Toribash and I saw a server with your Clan members and i saw that they had a lot of fun and I would like to be a part of that.I used to be in wapow a year ago but was kicked out for inactivity.I also used to be in lotus but our leader disbanded it.I am a 3rd dan black belt.The mods I am best in is judo,abd,akido.I know that at first I may not seem like a lot but I hope that I can make some good friends,and good memories here.And I think that you would want me here because I would be a good addition to the clan.
Last edited by treyndm; Sep 22, 2015 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Spelling errors,meant abd not abj