Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
best is to just buy them on market. Yes you can get lucky when you open cases, but its not a chance worth taking, unless you want the thrill.

i bought mine with an asiimov i sold and doing some editing work for random people

i bought my asiimov by selling my full 512 lmao
someone just give avi the award for best cod editor now
for some reason csgo will search for a game, load up the game, but when its fully loaded it freezes and crashes. anyone else ever have this problem?
8-)
nope, tho my steam crashes randomly and restarting takes longer than 3 minutes so i keep getting competetive cooldown :<
cage the gargoyle
Any opinions on the recent Overpass Boost by Fnatic at Dreamhack ?

This act is pretty much the final nail in the coffin for their reputation, the previous act of dumbassary being their absolute lack of sportsmanship during the previous Dreamhack when they played against NiP.
Not gonna lie I was a Fnatic but after their recent scam attempts/ just being overall dicks. I lost all respect for them.
THE MEME I BESTOW TO YOU LEAVE ~ TRITON
hobo internet kratos and I were in a ffa dm server with apex kennys and ex6tenz like 30 mins before their bo3 and then sgares joined and it was cool

I mostly got rekt hard by apex and kennys, I got apex and ex6tenz a couple times tho

kenny stomped really hard and got like a 12 ks which is kinda crazy for a ffa server also he hurt me a lot I don't think I killed him once
hobo noscoped him tho

the whole server started trying to knife apex
apex talked to us a couple times too and he said "behind you" and then knifed hobo and it was good

sgares didn't stay for long but he knife fought with me and it was neat

my tab was broken but internet got the screen with their esl trophies and checked the profiles and stuff, don't have any screens for sgares proof but he had the esl trophy and his profile matched

pics

Last edited by THIGGIST; Dec 7, 2014 at 03:24 AM.
Yeah, if you go on the good ping csdm servers like brutalcs or broadparkgames or any of these you can often find pro gamers there warming up before games, playing with some of the NiP players on these servers occasionally, its really cool. SK gaming used to have this insider server where the SK players go when they are not playing on passworded servers, called "SK INSIDER" where Spawn and Tentpole went all the time. I think there are other servers like this.

Nice Ace I did today, 3 aces in one day :O

5th kill was so boring so its not in here, just pistol spam.
Last edited by Ezeth; Dec 7, 2014 at 06:02 AM.
I was getting some one-clicks earlier, but the one thing that i WISH can be fixed was my fps performance. They run about 40-60 FPS, and none of the videos on YouTube are helping me out.
If anyone knows how to get this kind of performance, please PM me. (Felt like such a begger there)
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D