Toribash
Link didn't dance for us :<
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
lmorti didn't either :<
ban hammer kgo
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Nick Names: Zeh

Belt:Brown Belt

How do you act in game?:always play to win only very competitive
About how many times do you post on the forums weekly?:I post a 2 times per week

Do you use IRC or Skype?:I do not like to use skype over use occasionally more like to use the IRC more

Why are you applying for [Parrot]]?:why from thousands of clan I found your clan the best and would love to be welcomed
Have you been banned/infracted in the past (if so, for what):I was never banned as I'm am because my real account has been hacked

Favorite mod?:mod I play since I started playing and boxmushu_v3 more also I are very good at Aikido, aikidobigdojo and also in rkmma and leshu

Skills outside toribash?:I PLAY A BALL WITH MY FRIEND IN TIME IN WHEN HOW TO KNOW IS NE

What was the last Clan you were in?:this will be my first clan never had another clan why are you looking for the ideal

Do you have any alternative accounts?yes ever had an account that I was hacked
Originally Posted by NegoPro View Post
I PLAY A BALL WITH MY FRIEND IN TIME IN WHEN HOW TO KNOW IS NE

I didn't quite catch that one, Zeh.
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
type when not to play I toribash I like having fun with my friends playing bla or doing other things understood I wanted to enter the clan because of all that I see I found this the best
please accept me in my old clan account was zehcadeia please just take me a great player
-----
to not using more account of zehcadeia because I was hakeado
Last edited by NegoPro; Jan 12, 2016 at 04:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump