Ranking
Hello everyone I need help finding a game. So basically its a flash game where you start as a little square which has guns. The environment of this game is just a black background and other square shaped figures. After you destroy other figures you can take their parts and upgrade your square by adding other figures.
[Latvian][GATA]
Free Head Textures
Anyone know of any good games that feature similar gameplay to that of Condemned: Criminal Origins or Chivalry: Medieval Warfare?
I quite like the whole FPS-with-melee-focus idea.

Failing that, any other good games that are similar but not necessarily FPS like Mount & Blade or War of the Roses?
Preferably single-player.
Last edited by 4zb41; Apr 20, 2013 at 10:39 AM.
are you up to date with Warband's mods? I can link you to some pretty awesome ones.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
does anyone know some awesome 3D games to pick up? I got an led 3d monitor and would like to take advantage of it
Your messed up world enthrills me
Originally Posted by Wancorne View Post
Hello everyone I need help finding a game. So basically its a flash game where you start as a little square which has guns. The environment of this game is just a black background and other square shaped figures. After you destroy other figures you can take their parts and upgrade your square by adding other figures.

Captain forever fits you description.
http://www.captainforever.com/captainforever.php

As four days have passed since you posted that I'm also sending you a PM.
"Yes, I am, in fact, inferior to McDill"
-B3st3v3r
Originally Posted by sid View Post
are you up to date with Warband's mods? I can link you to some pretty awesome ones.

Not really, no. The only ones I have are Blood & Steel (a lot of fun), Prophecy of Pendor, and Brytenwalda.
What mods would you suggest then?
Originally Posted by 4zb41 View Post
Anyone know of any good games that feature similar gameplay to that of Condemned: Criminal Origins or Chivalry: Medieval Warfare?
I quite like the whole FPS-with-melee-focus idea.

Failing that, any other good games that are similar but not necessarily FPS like Mount & Blade or War of the Roses?
Preferably single-player.

Melee FPS = Zeno Clash; PC & XBLA (pc recommended due to ropey console controls). Or Zeno Clash 2 which is on pretty much everything.

You could always play Condemned 2, should be incredibly cheap to pick up now.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
An evolution type game where you control something small and it becomes a badass big thing that totally eats everything else.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Melee FPS = Zeno Clash; PC & XBLA (pc recommended due to ropey console controls). Or Zeno Clash 2 which is on pretty much everything.

You could always play Condemned 2, should be incredibly cheap to pick up now.

Oh yes, I picked up Zeno Clash today and I love it. Zeno Clash 2 isn't out until the end of the month though.

Also I'd love to get Condemned 2 if it weren't a console exclusive. They're still trying to charge me $60 for it here, as they do for most console games...
Cheapest I saw it for was $30 on PS3 but it's out of stock
Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
An evolution type game where you control something small and it becomes a badass big thing that totally eats everything else.

I remember The Maw on XBLA was like that, albeit for children. If I'm not mistaken, Spore might be like that as well.

4z: Dead Island is (more or less) a Melee focused zombie FPS. Pretty fun, and it's on PC as well.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]