Toribash
Originally Posted by wraithismy View Post
wraithismy
brown/custom but that acc got hacked
none
pritty much all but higly skilled in akido/akidoBD
dontk now wat that is
dont know wat that is
im on the game prittym uch all the tiem exept wen im in school i get off at 2;30 AND GET ON AT 3

i whant to join evo cus its a cool clan i like all the people that are in it and if i get it i woudl have some new freidns and get respect and thees more thats why i whant to join evo.

Many people claim their account got hacked. Be it true that they are no longer in control of their account, the most common cause was a scam attempt that they fell victim to, most likely selling the account. If you are claiming that your account was hacked, provide proof. If you were really hacked, you would have your account back because the registered IP addresses would match your new user name to your old username. If you are really a custom belt, report it, if you are able to get it back, reapply.
*puff-puff*
Name:Gomson
Belt:Blue( really im black belt, but i had ban for an stupid reason and i played with other coount)
Past Clans:Bleu
Modes your good at:AIKIDO
Other Skills (Art, Video making, etc..):Art Textures
GMT:00
Player Card:
About yourself:I really like toribash.
Why you want to join [eVo]:Iwant to join evo because all the clans i played in the past were too bad, and i want a nice clan.

why does everyone claim that their "hacked" account was a custom belt or a masterbelt it would atleast be more believable if they claimed to lose a 2nd dan blac belt account, or a 5th dan....why would a custom belt do something so stupid as to get scammed also if they were really custom belts, then why are their apps so shitty?
I N C R E D I B L E H !
Originally Posted by iMOD3RN15 View Post
why does everyone claim that their "hacked" account was a custom belt or a masterbelt it would atleast be more believable if they claimed to lose a 2nd dan blac belt account, or a 5th dan....why would a custom belt do something so stupid as to get scammed also if they were really custom belts, then why are their apps so shitty?

it's like claiming they have an account that's 10th dan but they want to join with their blue belt account. hurray for testing ingame and watching replays. oh and the grammar.....

"im on the game prittym uch all the tiem exept wen im in school i get off at 2;30 AND GET ON AT 3" man that's bad...
You don't say?
Name: Evan aka Murda
Belt: 7th dan
Past Clans: Revolution(deceased), some others i dont remember
Modes your good at: Wushu, aikido, judo
Other Skills (Art, Video making, etc..): My voice acting is fucking phenominal. I also have a job in the field of Automotive Engineering. Besides that, i just chill
GMT: -5 EST
Player Card: eh http://www.toribash.com/usercard/murdastick.png
About yourself: I play bass, pretty epic. I like to do voice acting
Why you want to join : I have always wanted to join....i just never sent in an app honestly. I just want to make myself known again.
Name: Evan aka Murda
Belt: 7th dan
Past Clans: Revolution(deceased), some others i dont remember
Modes your good at: Wushu, aikido, judo
Other Skills (Art, Video making, etc..): My voice acting is fucking phenominal. I also have a job in the field of Automotive Engineering. Besides that, i just chill
GMT: -5 EST
Player Card: eh http://www.toribash.com/usercard/murdastick.png
About yourself: I play bass, pretty epic. I like to do voice acting
Why you want to join : I have always wanted to join....i just never sent in an app honestly. I just want to make myself known again.

Play with me in the game. App complete,
Last edited by DragonTG; Jun 6, 2011 at 08:29 AM.
Name: wraithismy
Past clan's: none
player card:
Why I want to join: its a cool clan I ave lots of freines that are in the cpan hoe you exept me pm me if its a yes or no

About yourself : I play TB 24/7 other then wen I in school I play sports bave lots of friend on and off of tb my belt is custom in other acc I'm brown in this acc
Last edited by wraithismy; Jun 7, 2011 at 03:07 AM.