Endurance Onslaught 6.0
So does getting 3 yes's mean I'm in? If I still need to convince some more of you I could send in a couple of replays just don't know how :/
Originally Posted by FoJoTheFox View Post
Nick: fojothefox
Belt: 7th dan
Forum Activity: I post when there's something to post on so I would be pretty active in clan discussion
Ingame Activity: Very active. Not so much recently cause I just got a job and have been focusing on that since it's brand new but I'll start being more active here soon
Past Clans: elite, The Fallen Ones, Sirs, Jade Lotus, and a few others I can't remember there names
Bad History: I don't believe I have any (I apologize for my ignorance if I do)
Why do you want to join?: Well I think you guys are a pretty cool group of people I've met a lot of you in game and Negus asked me to join (also my last clan sort of faded back into the shadows)
What can you offer to Ultimate?: I'd like to think I'm a good fighter and I would participate in clan activities as much as possible.
Additional information (free form) is optional. Limit to 1 paragraph: sorry I haven't posted on forums in awhile so if someone could pm me how to upload a replay that would be fantastic!
Replays (post as an attachment):

sorry for the bold text not sure why it came out like this

A yes from as well. Partially to fit in, and partially because you seem nice and actually interested in joining and staying.

Originally Posted by AlexPro23 View Post
Nick: AlexPro23
Belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt
Forum Activity: 9
Ingame Activity: 10
Past Clans: Outdoor.Stealing Society.YesWeCannabis
Bad History: Infractions etc.. Got kicked out of Ultimate for taking a joke way too far..
Why you want to join : Because I think it's Clan combiene Many have said I do My App In The Clan but I know the truth if I accept or not
What can you offer to Ultimate?: Loyalty, Respect.ETC
Replays (post as an attachment):

PD:My repetitions are not as professional

Honestly, I don't understand this application.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
I'll give you a yes Fojo, don't make me regret it.
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this