Toribash
just thought i'd update this thread with a selfspar that i made for boa3, i would like cnc and real critiscism if possible.
the silly headbobbing at the start is just me trying to simulate me and my student talking to eachuder, although i gave it my best, so don't be to harsh : ).
Attached Files
#BOATrials of the Dojo.rpl (1.45 MB, 433 views)
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
The opener was good, you were a bit sloppy on the roll, the split kick rocked, the head kick was pretty good and i like that thing with the hand. but i still see no pose >:|

overall your movement was alot better, still a bit chunky and weird and the head kick could've been aimed better. great replay, very original. Good work!
Help.

This is going to be completely clean, but it is in Wip stage.

Nearlydead said that I lost flow before the hit but I have no idea what he is talking about, care to elaborate?

I appreciate CnC much on this replay as i'm trying very hard to extinguish every flaw it owns.

shit on it
Last edited by Internet; Dec 25, 2013 at 10:49 PM.
Overall this is pretty glorious.
Everything before frame 243 looks really nice and flows well, although it looks like you lost some speed at 310. After 243 you pick up in speed but lose some flow. It may have something to do with the reverse in direction, or how you kick your legs at 153 onwards.

Did love the boom, but you'll probably end up changing it.

I tried my best to nitpick this replay as much as possible, but other than what I mentioned above it looks pretty great movement-wise.
ORMO|Retired
enough wrist dms STOP

The opener was a bit slow but it's still cool. Pretty nice spins and the wrist dm looked powerful and clean. Wrist dms always look nice. Great job on the boom, I didn't expect you to get 4 dms out of it.

your replays are getting much much better. I like where you are taking your style. keep it up
(╯°□°)╯︵ pɐǝɹɥʇ ʎɐldǝɹ
ok its finished.

I probably wont continue it further.

Also im working on a replay on a style i have never done before so ye
Attached Files
Internet - SPRITE.rpl (302.0 KB, 57 views)
Last edited by Internet; Dec 25, 2013 at 10:50 PM.