Toribash
Does it even make a difference? well, at least he isn't a roasted potato... zing??...?
<@Scorp> koor i love you
Thank you maylene , Also , i believe i made a mistake but... I know you kicked me out cause i wasn't active in forum .But now maylene , your awesome .You always where awesome , but i was just not active the first time.
-----
Also i am looking into the future from our clan , We all will be 10th dan or higher . Also a lot of Toribash players will be that belt . Also this week it's the last week vacation , next week my school starts again.. Nice.. Nah it's not realy nice but come on , i can work again and talk to people but but but....I still gonna be kakajade like always . Tb is the only game i play on my laptop cause you can make your own move's and you have more then 1000 move's to make , unbelievable :3 .
Last edited by kakajade_old; Aug 26, 2013 at 05:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi.
I missed you, guys.
Even those who I've never seen before. I really did miss you.
Srs.
Anyways, since I'm back... err... free candy for everyone?
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Hey art i have news to tell you : Zyrax left nao , also velair(tetseru) left nao to , then kirakat left nao .Also we have new members like muki , decension , fudgiebalz,...
Also discovery has changed his name to Kodi and mk to Yoki.

I missed you to art , i am happy to see you again .
Originally Posted by kakajade View Post
Hey art i have news to tell you : Zyrax left nao , also velair(tetseru) left nao to , then kirakat left nao .Also we have new members like muki, decension , fudgiebalz,...
Also discovery has changed his name to Kodi and mk to Yoki.

I missed you to art , i am happy to see you again .

You guys are coming along nicely even after those loses.
You all are well made potatoes.
Also, has anyone seen, or talked to kamkam lately?

Originally Posted by kakajade View Post
Apple , i joined nao in 2011 , maylene kicked me cause i wasn't active in forum . I remember it when i saw in the private folder : You got kicke by Maylene:. I was so mad i said to J0Y that i hate maylene , Ask J0Y , he was my first friend .

actually to be honest, I remeber chatting with may
and asking her to kick out everyone who has been inactive for a
long period of time, and i specificly remember kicking you out of the clan.
I have a replay thread show it sum love http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...25#post5854525<3
Originally Posted by Appledosa View Post
actually to be honest, I remeber chatting with may
and asking her to kick out everyone who has been inactive for a
long period of time, and i specificly remember kicking you out of the clan.

I never know you where so rude that time .
Last edited by kakajade_old; Aug 27, 2013 at 01:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
He wasn't rude and he did the right thing in my opinion.
See it this way, what if you got a new job and suddenly stopped coming?... Well we all know you wouldn't get payed but you would also loose your job.
<@Scorp> koor i love you
Originally Posted by koor View Post
He wasn't rude and he did the right thing in my opinion.
See it this way, what if you got a new job and suddenly stopped coming?... Well we all know you wouldn't get payed but you would also loose your job.

True .

Also , i buyed today an tablet , now i can make picture's and video's again . I also gonna draw soon for toribash if i find the right app for it . I already play temple run 2 , it's harder then i though xd . But anyway , i also gonna try to make youtube video's soon with my guitar.