Toribash
Originally Posted by Abdydude
I am rank 4 including leader, So I cant do it, Wise Men and Head Spirits and Leaders can. War heroes can,t. Btw anyone who is ingame /jo ethr. Or else I will come haunt you in your sleep. Just Jking.

Correction. It's War Heros and up that can do things like this. Wise men and lower can't. Sorry, had to clarify since I'm a War Hero.
You'll get there eventually, Abdy. Just got to be patient.
Noo, i dont want Hamza to be in such an amazing clan... come on D:

Friends, Cool, i wanna meet him :o

Nyann, just... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3rGO2WhZGg
Last edited by Metriakon; Oct 25, 2012 at 09:14 PM.
I am a massive C&C fan. I played Red Alert, Tiberium Wars and Command and Conqueror: Generals to death. The song is good

Also, welcome to the clan Hamza, if you need anyone to talk to about any problems with people, clan or just real life problems and want an ear. I am all yours.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Welcome Hamza. /o/
Plus, I feel like I need to get to know more people here. Of course I know Ave, Abdy and Inf,
but that's about it. ;-;
'°o[Ethr♥][My Music][B.A.W.S.]o°'
#Team@#w#@
event is now started. for people in the clan who entered check out the thread and find out who you are up against
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
Nyann, aww, cool i never thought girls would like good ol' Command And Conquer, not to be sexist, it just doenst seem in the style, i dont know what i mean by that.

Rexoa, Well, i think i know more about you than you know about me, hehe, anyway, come by sometime when im in game, we can talk and meet ^.^

Hamza, i still dont trust you, watch your back, im watching you. *shows the two finger eye to eye gesture*

Everyone, aight, i figured i would show you guys another wip of my zawsome zombeh head im making, it will be semi-realistic too, cant wait to release it and sell it ^.^

head

(give sensible opinions)
Last edited by Metriakon; Oct 26, 2012 at 12:01 AM.
Well, the fleshy parts look good, you could add some more definition and depth into them to give that more realistic look.
But, I'm pretty sure you were already on that.
The face mapping will be terrible, however.
You might want to decrease the eyes' widths and lower the face.
When will you learn, I'm not a normal girl. I didn't play with barbie. I played nintendo 64, PS1.
So, naturally I grew up gaming. I love RTS games. I used to play SC2 all the time. But atm, I just play DotA2. I have a spare DOTA invite if anyone wants to start playing it btw.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

D3monz, Actually, i tried it on uke and it didnt look that bad, look:
http://imageshack.us/a/img835/3637/s...ot24222833.png
it was taken from the last wip, and about the realistic look, well i like it that way you know what i mean, i dont want it to be too realistic, or too cartooney, thats why i will try to make it semi-realistic.

Oh and thanks for all the tips on what to decrease and lower and shit, but i personally think it looks alright, lagswitch was on about mapping too, so i took that pic especially for him, and he changed his mind.

Nyann, well i already knew that, its great to know such a girl. \o/

Everyone, okay, going to sleep now, its quite late here, good night.
abdy: your bet server ghosted ;-;
met: your head scares the shit out of me
-----
uh yea i made a replay...
-----
i need help turning this into a boom hit
-----
fixed hand dm
-----
just turned it into a arm dm and pslit and turned into a semi madman
-----
fixed it. looks amazing for my first replay fuck the boomhit
-----
Attached Files
meh 2.rpl (52.4 KB, 2 views)
trying to boom .rpl (30.0 KB, 3 views)
trying to boom no hand dm.rpl (32.7 KB, 3 views)
madman maybe.rpl (74.1 KB, 2 views)
first replay ever.rpl (90.5 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Avengd7x; Oct 26, 2012 at 07:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>