Toribash
I have DA Origins with all the DLC including Awakening.

I have gone through it with the mage and the rogue; but I want to make a dwarf warrior and give that a go next.
That sounds great. I honestly might play the game over again.

We will be able to recruit in the next game. If so, does that mean we can chose who ever we want to be in our parties? If given the opportunity, I would chose Alistair over any other companion in the game.

I also hope they continue with the idea that you can chose your own path (Good, or evil).
A hasbeen like the rest
One new race they're adding is Qunari. Expect me to be on top of that

And I remember when I first heard of Dragon Age:Inquisition, I replayed DA:Origins and DA 2, even downloading the mobile game Heroes of Dragon Age

Helpful quote

I'm not a nerd. I'm a gamer.
Mobile game? Is it free. Seeing how powerful the Qunari mage was in dragon age 2, I would definitely love to do a play-through as one. I feel that I am going to continue with the human mage for now, or maybe an elf-mage like I did in the first game.

If the game is good, and longer than the second, I will do more than one playthrough. I am not the biggest fan of the rogue class, I don't know why though.

I would love to see archery. Did they mention anything about the Darkspawn in DA 3?
A hasbeen like the rest
Idk... They were pretty vague about it. But EA was like "Here are the things you wanted from both games in one game"
So they've brought back from what I've heard, being able to talk to your party memberst at any time.
And, hasn't archery been in both games already? (Yeah they did)

Helpful quote

Hi guys, sorry for not being up here lately, just saw my toribash videos and nostalgic feelings came to me, sorry for keeping out without any advice, happy to post here again and talk with you guys n.n

P.s How is that game that you're talking about now guys? What is it about?
Erm Dragon Age or Dark Souls?
Dark Souls is a really hard game which can be frustrating if you don't play to match your style...
Dragon Age... It's like a medieval version of Mass Effect (but different combat system)

Helpful quote

Well guys; I used the Windows 8 Refresh feature thinking it meant "refresh"
Now I have a wiped laptop and having to reinstall everything and build up my armada of bookmarks and favorites again.

KILL ME NOW.
Well, if your games aren't there, it could be much worse.
But yeah, losing all your data is like losing a part of who you are... I feel for you

Helpful quote

Got most of it back; I'm kinda happy it happened now. my laptop is running fast as fuck. I love it.

It feels new again. I wonder what made my laptop get so slow. I notice the difference immediately.

I mean sure; getting chrome and all my security softwares and account information back with installing my games was a hassle. But now it's more or less back to normal but my laptop is 10x FASTER WOO