Toribash
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

EWW NO LIVES! Anyways. Since ur back. I think guys *Caugh* You might have an idea for a new leader yes?
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Excelent. Good to see your still with us. and welcome back.

This whole situation happened within about 3 days. we lost starrzz schecz skullo sahee superstar (holy shit all s's) and maldi.
Last edited by Kickass; May 26, 2009 at 06:07 AM.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Honestly though. Nikelaos is a great blend of a good person and a skilled player. Might be the leader your looking for to take this clan back to the top.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
yeah too bad i missed it all, anyway we really need to pull together now guys, i'll make a thread in our private forum where we can share ideas on what happens next.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
Wb again ;]
You get new computer and mah exploded :/ ;]
Nie stawiaj roweru przy lodówce, jak nie umiesz prasować po ciemku :]
i wouldn't say that it's too bad that you missed the dilemma that happened here, cause it was pretty nasty, if i were you... but you came back just in time when RA needs you m8, and its good to see a familiar face again ;p
But why's the rum gone? :v
Erm, I will use this to say Good luck RA. Sahee, from the little we talked you have a damn creative brain, put it to use somewhere else, you could maybe do something cool...if you don't piss everyone off who can maybe help you :P

But yeah, good luck RA.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Want to take on RA. Challenge us here ;o

THINK YOU CAN TAKE THIS GUY ON ??

Us Relaxallians have known for aaaaages that we're the most kickass group of bastards in the game. But now we want to prove it. So here it is: a place to formally challenge RA as a clan with your clan. Post a wager, timezone, and no. of team members, and we'll discuss it. Wushu is our primary gamemode, but maybe we'll take on other stuff, or mixed-mode matches.

Prepare to receive a spanking.

also cocks.
Last edited by H4rl3quin; Jun 5, 2009 at 12:32 AM. Reason: BASTARF