yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Once upon a time, I fucked a sheep up the rainbows end rainbow rainbow rainbows end its rainbow magic! Until sexy learn how to tie a cow
If you Love me , PM me.
sexy.. Fy! joke. i mean epic fail was because Exie had an stupid reason to leave Piratez. THATS WHY I'll Fu** YOU!
If you Love me , PM me.
[Applycation] Up2u
Belt and qi: Brown Belt, 549. (i get like 30-90wins each day)

GMT: GMT+1 im online almost every hour at the day so i dont see any problems if you gave time diference.

Your Strongest Mod: Judo

Self Description: I am some one that realy likes to play games i am 17 years old and i like this game anough to count some money for it,
im very nice to everybody i talk to in toribash unless he made me angry(what dosnt happen fast)
i play toribash almost 3-5hours a day, even wen i am at school i play toribash with my friends.
i am not realy an high belt becouse i dont play for so long yet but i realised that i am realy good and i get bether every day.
i started in an normal clan to get some experience and i think its time that i join an good clan where i stay.
so i hope that i can join this clan and we can have much funn together.

Past Clans: Devil-Hunters

Are you active on forums?
(about 3 posts a week will do just so we know you are active)becouse i dont play for so long yet i dont have many posts but you can call me extremely active. i come online at the forums like every hour even at school, so yes i am active.

If Possible post a screenshot of your Toribash guy:

And 3 of your best MP replays: ok, i realy hope that i can join your great clan and its not good to lie so ill say the truth.
i dont realy see the thing in saving replys unless its an uniqe move, so i dont have any good replys. i only got breakdance replys
becouse i like to do that, if you want you can look at some i got 3 for you.

but that i dont have any replys dosnt say that i am bad, so if you have time/want to you can test me.
i am online almost the whole day so just tell me wen you want.

thanks, up2u.
Attached Files
bestbreakdance made.rpl (65.8 KB, 3 views)
clan 1.rpl (35.8 KB, 3 views)
100% nice trick.rpl (48.6 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by WhiteMike; Dec 3, 2009 at 04:55 PM.
Exie, I didn't know u but this clan is far away from death and decay.
I joined this clan because I heard only good stories about people that are part of it.
Now I am sure those stories was not just the stories.
Once upon a time, I fucked a sheep up the rainbows end rainbow rainbow rainbows end its rainbow magic! Until sexy learn how to tie a cow with the
Belt- 2nd dan black belt
Qi-2469
GMT- +6
strongest mods- wushu, judo
self description- a active person on forums and in game and sometimes funny, and only talk bad about people(and sometimes their moms XD) if they start it
past clans- DeathReapers, iCoF
screenshot of tori- if i could i would
replays- sure
and i tried to upload my screenshot but it keeps saying not a valid file, and i've tried to change the format to .jpeg and .tga and .jpg
Attached Files
comeback.rpl (30.0 KB, 5 views)
legshot.rpl (32.7 KB, 6 views)
leg swipe.rpl (19.2 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by whynot120; Dec 3, 2009 at 02:18 AM. Reason: just thought i should let u kno
/Users/18239/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2010/Feb 23, 2010/callsign-generator.php.png
SpaceLlama could You send me those Recon textures? I will use them as source to make sets, so i'll gain some money and finally buy qs force. Also i can send You some money after i finish some and sell ;p
Nice guys. Murm please choose your 3 best out of those.

Edit: wait didn't read properly yea ok thats one entry removed others
Last edited by Festus; Dec 3, 2009 at 03:51 AM.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|