Well someone's very negative.

I'm pretty sure I can beat all of them consecutively =D
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post

prolly.
If my computer would work, I could beat all of them. ;)

In all seriousness the new management for staff is pissing me off its kinda hard to have fun in this community.
Risk has infracted me twice in the last few weeks, both for stupid shit he could have just PM'd me about. Something about infractions rather than politely asking someone to delete a post seems counterproductive to me. it's not like I'm a fucking asshole or a potato, I can respond and will respond politely.
I'd much rather comply than be another Deak. (no offense to him)

I apply for staff to help out, but they kick me because I help out way too much, and then when I reapply they hold prejudice against me like they shouldn't, and don't even tell me what I could do to help out or tell me the proper way to go about things. Just because I'm here doesn't mean I know everything there is to know about the community, that kind of stuff you have to tell people before they do things, rather than punish them for knowing nothing then other people follow by example.
Last edited by Mystery; Jun 15, 2014 at 07:05 PM.
Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
If my computer would work, I could beat all of them. ;)

In all seriousness the new management for staff is pissing me off its kinda hard to have fun in this community.
Risk has infracted me twice in the last few weeks, both for stupid shit he could have just PM'd me about. Something about infractions rather than politely asking someone to delete a post seems counterproductive to me. it's not like I'm a fucking asshole or a potato, I can respond and will respond politely.
I'd much rather comply than be another Deak. (no offense to him)

I apply for staff to help out, but they kick me because I help out way too much, and then when I reapply they hold prejudice against me like they shouldn't, and don't even tell me what I could do to help out or tell me the proper way to go about things. Just because I'm here doesn't mean I know everything there is to know about the community, that kind of stuff you have to tell people before they do things, rather than punish them for knowing nothing then other people follow by example.

Tell that to their face, if you cry about it here there's nothing we can do.

I'm having exams this whole week, excause me if I might be a bit of an arse.
Last edited by Metriakon; Jun 15, 2014 at 11:25 PM.
Originally Posted by EJM View Post

If you are so sure, let's do it. I am sure I can beat all of you . =D

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Originally Posted by Emile001 View Post
If you are so sure, let's do it. I am sure I can beat all of you . =D

Are you 100% sure? Have you ever seen me play seriously? -.-
Can you analytically say that you have seen us all play our hearts out and still think you can win. Don't go underestimating members of Secret. ;)
We pack a harder punch than most people realize. A friendly 1v1 against me anytime and I'll show you ;)
Ejm I can beat them wit all my limbs DM'd
Also the staff has become overwhelming, seems like after TB was put on greenlight in steam it has become harder to post fun things on here. I feel like without the normal happy and playful toribash community, toribash just isn't toribash.
BY THE WAY, we should have an event soon, and get our activity up I think it would be in our best interests to get more active in toribash this summer as a lot of new people will be joining the community, if we get our name out there to new plays and have them aspire to join us/be as good as us we could positively affect TB and also recruit some very skilled members to the clan. If we host an event and are seen frequently afterwards in game people will be more interested in this "Secret" and we will prosper once again.
UPDATE ON LIFE: These hoes ain't loyal. All that is said on the matter.
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.
Originally Posted by iemagazine View Post
Are you 100% sure? Have you ever seen me play seriously? -.-
Can you analytically say that you have seen us all play our hearts out and still think you can win. Don't go underestimating members of Secret. ;)
We pack a harder punch than most people realize. A friendly 1v1 against me anytime and I'll show you ;)
Ejm I can beat them wit all my limbs DM'd
Also the staff has become overwhelming, seems like after TB was put on greenlight in steam it has become harder to post fun things on here. I feel like without the normal happy and playful toribash community, toribash just isn't toribash.
BY THE WAY, we should have an event soon, and get our activity up I think it would be in our best interests to get more active in toribash this summer as a lot of new people will be joining the community, if we get our name out there to new plays and have them aspire to join us/be as good as us we could positively affect TB and also recruit some very skilled members to the clan. If we host an event and are seen frequently afterwards in game people will be more interested in this "Secret" and we will prosper once again.
UPDATE ON LIFE: These hoes ain't loyal. All that is said on the matter.

Yea, I am 100% sure I can. Let's do it friendly war with no prizes, just clan points. I know that you are good and you don't show it. That is your [secret]

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
LegGang
Originally Posted by Emile001 View Post
Yea, I am 100% sure I can.

Being 100% sure about something means that something is a fact, which it isn't, so you aren't =D
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Let's do the war today, can you come ingame around 5pm in our GMT ejm? (Lebanon GMT). I think I would be there and I am ready to kill you

By the way, which team you are supporting in football? I am with brazil, it is the best!

Ejm, may I know how old are you? Because you seem very much older than me!
Last edited by Fire; Jun 17, 2014 at 09:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

LegGang
Age is but a number, seeing how I am immortal.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.