9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Danny Green vs. Roy Jones Jr.

Roy Jones Jr. is one of the worlds best ever boxers and tonight I was at a mates place watching the fight of MainEvent for $50 and he lost after 1 minute and 22 seconds to Danny Green.

Danny Green is Australian and had much higher odds than Roy Jones, Roy Jones being the favourite by far and he was smashed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Murmayder's Quote Of The Day
This here thread is for all the quotes of the day that I think are cool. I don't care if you don't like them. I will make a ponder thread for you to discuss what you think the quotes mean. If you spam in that thread I will kill you.

Here is the ponder thread.

Quote of the day #1

"Evolution depends on man's attitude: if he accepts suffering and tries no to identify with it. It may be that this whole law was created so that he could become stronger, because strength can only be created by suffering."
- P.D. Ouspensky
"The Fourth Way"
Last edited by Lyak; Dec 3, 2009 at 08:24 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Murmayder's Ponder Thread
Here is where you ponder over my daily quotes.
Spam in here and die.

Quotes can be found here.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Alliance: Raid
Why do you want to be an Alliance: I feel, this is fairly respectable clan. There should be mutual benefits for both of us.
What will you bring to this Alliance: Well, as you will see if you check our board we have a lot of big events planned for the near future which we would really like to get the community and our allied clans involved in. We also have a generally good level of skill in a number of fields, you're welcome to request our help if it's ever needed.
I'm instant agreeing on this one.
Thank you for your alliance, we look forward to fighting along side you in the future.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Once upon a time, I fucked a sheep up the rainbows end rainbow rainbow rainbows end its rainbow magic! Until sexy learn
[Game] What's your CTRL+V?
Aim of the game is to paste what is on your lil' scrap folder thingy.
Press CTRL+V and post to play.

http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/x...views/head.png

Lol I'm a scab:P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Once upon a time, I fucked a sheep up the rainbows end rainbow rainbow rainbows end its rainbow magic! Until sexy learn how
If you Love me , PM me.
Once upon a time, I fucked a sheep up the rainbows end rainbow rainbow rainbows end its rainbow magic! Until sexy learn how to tie
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!