Toribash
Lololerz and Sage (Sage is Shocktrooper, he just got a namechange) want me to invite you to [Butter]
I told them I wouldn't, cause you'd deny the invite.

Also, guys, tomorrow I might upload a picture of a Jamaican Nyan cat I'm making in Minecraft. Depends on if I finish it or not.
Some shit is trying to tell me how to run a clan on PM
his name is Simon
Just to make it clear I don't play Simon says here

I'll run my clan however I want
I'll even quote his message
But Link I can help take your clan to the next level, good members and better clan overall, right now it looks like a mess and you have many inactive members. If you want I can be a leader with you and we can fix the clan, and change name if possible because Extreme is kind of childish. I will pay for the name change

Mess my ass.
Better clan I doubt it
He's a known hopper
I'd rather have this group over any other clan in the tb world
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

Haha, Simon.
He got banned for making clans, getting lots of tc in the clan bank, then killing the clan and keeping the tc for himself, I think. I was in 2 of the clans he lead.

This was ages ago, though. Back before I first joined when you guys got official, if I'm not mistaken.
Also, I believe he applied for Pandora a few days ago. Can't make up his mind .-.
Simon was a complete dicknut who got shamed by me, I forgot why but he never showed up in any of my betting servers again.
Dose is dead.
Simon asked to be permabanned, soonafter making alts back on toribash.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Did you honestly think that you were just going to walk into a leadership position when half the clan doesn't like you anyway? Next time think about how loyal a leader is to his clan before calling his ways messy and childish. Good day :P
Originally Posted by linkhunter View Post
Some shit is trying to tell me how to run a clan on PM
his name is Simon
Just to make it clear I don't play Simon says here

I'll run my clan however I want
I'll even quote his message
Mess my ass.
Better clan I doubt it
He's a known hopper
I'd rather have this group over any other clan in the tb world

Wow...really? They clearly have no idea how amazing this clan is no doubt <3
Rythm smells like Cheese