Toribash
Also one more thing... when I woke up this morning my internet was shut off... ill see what happened to it. If I can't get on for a while ill let you know and try to run the event through my phone.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
I'm sorry , but I just have to get this out.

Hamza isn't a honest person , in the past he had a clan called -Hero (he was the founder of the clan.).
He has done nothing more than making his "members" believe the crap that he said.
In his application he has also stated that he is a "artist" , and a "honest" person , this isn't true. He has sold me head textures that he didn't own , and stolen a flat head from a GM.
I can provide prove if needed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well , YOU have a week to decide , I'm not a full member.
Anyways , since I'm kind of new and don't know what happend in the clan in the time I wasn't on TB ... can someone tell what happened?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks for the potential proof toa. If you can, send me a Pm about what you've said.

In the mean-time, He's a trial member, and as abdy said he has a week to sway our minds one way or the other.

For all revisions over time, I would recommend re-reading the first post. It should shed some light about the new rules and improvements.
Last edited by InfernoXZ; Oct 24, 2012 at 10:00 PM.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Originally Posted by InfernoXZ View Post
Thanks for the potential proof toa. If you can, send me a Pm about what you've said.

In the mean-time, He's a trial member, and as abdy said has a week to sway our minds one way or the other.

Will send you proof in about 16 hours (It's late , have to sleep , go to school , detention probably (I'm so bad )).
-----
Might also be a good idea to change the first posts mebers list (I'm not on it :/).
Last edited by Toazuku; Oct 24, 2012 at 10:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^Detention is just another place to finish your homework. :P

@Ave: I would join your tourney, but I'm not in the mood to fight. I'm more artsy than fighty. :L

...And do any of my posts count as spam? I usually don't know what to post due to the
seriousness of most of these conversations.
'°o[Ethr♥][My Music][B.A.W.S.]o°'
#Team@#w#@
it wont start until i get 32 people in it... and yey my internet is bak ^-^ and rex your posts dont seem to be spammy. apparently everythign i post is spam...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
Just checked the first post again and it looks pretty good.
In other news, I have been gaining plenty of experience in music and graphics, so I am going to be creating a music album and record label. I'll be putting it on Itunes or another music selling site. If I do gain any profit from the album, I might just purchase some tc or a booster and donate some tc in the clan bank. It's going to take time, but if it I succeed, it will be great.
BBush, great, i hope you make millions, go to mau5trap, make millions of tc, and be a happy person. x3

Avengd7x, Well i definately dont see them as spam, but you could make them a bit longer, so they aint just one line.

Toa, you seem like an honest person, so i guess youre right, if Hamza steals textures and lies then we wont need him in Ethr, will we?

Everyone, Well, everything seems to be sorted now ^.^