Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Lol wut?

okey.....

I was reading some FMLs, i found some that were funny.

today one of my coworkers had a seizure. I was doing CPR, and her internal defibrilater was constantly jolting her. While i was breathing into her, one of her spasms made her hand go right to my nuts. FML.
- its been a while
ARARAR.

Name: Bo <---- nickname :3
i live in the US, near San Fransisco bay in Caifornia.
- its been a while
Nice one. it was very fluid and the dms were effortless. Good job.
What do you think of this?
Attached Files
(decap)forward flip 2 edit.rpl (65.9 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by kwygon; May 26, 2009 at 08:44 PM.
We need more members, and more active ones.

Get recruiting? how about a 12 hour Ibot nano server?

Also, yo all should get in #nano on toribash IRC. I'll give everybody in that channel a flame, if we get at least 7 people in there at least 3 hours a day (just keep the window open) for 3 days straight.

DISCLAIMER: Flame may suck majorly, and is most definitely useless. However, it IS a flame item.
- its been a while
Originally Posted by Dawnthief View Post
A man walks into a bar:

His alcoholism has gotten the better of him these past few years and slowly but surely, it's tearing his family apart from the inside. His kids fear for their lives every night as he comes home, drunk, and violent. His wife has been treated at the hospital multiple times for her "accidents" and the whole town they live in are worried for them all. He, himself, remains blissfully unaware of the suffering he is bistowing on them all and continues to live his sorry life, day after day, drowning his unknown sorrows at the bottom of a bottle.

Quoted for sadly truth but...

posting stuff like that in a joke thread is as fucked up as sexual interactions with screaming drowned child corpses.
Shame on you.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
even to us? lol
no,about flame for us me and jay we'll do one for us in june but about flame for the others.....NO.because a lot of NOOOOOOBS would come only for the flame,maybe someone good that get the flaem and then leaves the clan,I think that a flame for an objective like 3 months with nano would be cool.
Nano on IRC...I dunno if it's possible,I dun wanna pay 20$ for a thing that I don't use so much.
I like the idea of the nanobot,I've done one for hybrid when I was in it,it's very useful but a lot of ppl go away without reading the message of the bot -_-
and for the bot we must have one that is ACTIVE with CAPITAL "A",let's check the clan info (batman music) XD
Dun-DUN-DUUN
I thinks these replays would fit well in the vid. What do you guys think?
Attached Files
(decap)forward flip.rpl (41.2 KB, 5 views)
(decap)forward flip 2.rpl (38.5 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by kwygon; May 26, 2009 at 08:36 PM.
I got one ;) Its very similar to dawn's ;f but this is my version

One day a dude forgot to bring her a gift for her anniversary. At first she was very disappointed then he said wait 15 mins and I'll get you something that goes from 0 to 100 in one sec. The time was up and the husband brought a pack. Meanwhile she was thinking her beloved man brought her a prosche. When she opens it she got a balance ;) (as in what measures the weight)