View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by hxcbbqimo View Post
Well Sahee, Im ready to compete on Shecz and Maldi's level. Im not saying im as good as either one of them right now. Shecz has more comprehension of the neck muscle, stronger use of his arms then I do. Maldi has quicker helico's then me. Iv been a project in the making for quite some time now. I was a symmetric, hold all, wushu player using the same 2 openers every time. I said I was going to learn relax to JoJo. But when I did go relax I lost a lot more. Got pissed off. Went straight back to hold. Jojo called me out.

After that experience, I had a week vacation in front of me. I said that even though Id suck. Even though I have no comprehension of using relax at all. I was going to find someone who did, and had time, and work my ass off learning from him until I DID understand it. So I waited it out in Wushu7 for a RA member other then Jojo to come. And asked for his help. Nikelaos was that guy. He said he loved to, and the last person he helped was Xarus and he is amazing now. So I play relaxed with him. Private room. Just us. About 9 hours a day. The rest of my day spent playing with rallik89 and rexton, practicing what I have learned. The first 2 days. I was likely to self dq by the second turn. As I started launching myself, I was way to high off the ground, etc. I did every challange Nikelaos asked. I was only allowed to use 5 joints. I hit relax all after every turn. I chased him. I made a dodge opener to travel either backwards or sideways, to then attack him. I made comebacks. I wasn't good. But I knew a few of the basics. Hell. We played no grabbing sumo in a small dojo, So I had to keep control of my body, even when it was harder then ever. That work payed off.

I started sparring with my brother Ex. He would do these insane helicopters, and I would work my ass off to stay with him at all times, because he makes these fast openers. I did all of this so one day I could join "the best clan ever", as I told all my "friends" at school, RelaxAll. Then I applied, and got my face kicked in realizing how bad I was.

So, I had at it again. Sparring more aggresively and competetively with Nikelaos. I started using the body parts I never used before, my neck, my abs, and my lumbar. Started getting comebacks every game. Always hit the 35+ speeds. Etc. Began the development of my own openers.

Then you came along Sahee. You were much better then me. When I thought youd do one thing, youd do another, more complex thing, that ended up being more efficient. You kicked my ass. A lot. And you werent afraid of telling me so.

Then, I kept sparring with AMB. He showed me a few tricks about comebacks. Etc.

Im not the best. Not even close. I have my fall backs. I still completly dont understand Odlov's playing style. It seems so childish and simple, yet its so planned out and wins so much. But Sahee. Im not shit. Im the one who works my ass off constantly to improve. You want me to gain confidence. I get that. I have 0 of it. But I am going to keep pushing. Im going to keep wasting my money dueling Odlov. So that he brings his best. So I can practice against him. But I know I can compete on their level with a little boost of help. You know all of my faults. You catch them instantly. Make me 200 hundred and 1 Sahee and you know im the perfect candidate. There isn't a guy who plays as much as me and I think you know that. You dont want to take the time to lead the clan, fine. Your choice. But this clan proved to be the 2nd most powerful clan of them all a few weeks ago. Work with just 1 more member Sahee. If not for me, then for the clan you kept strong for all this time as the most competetive group of stylish motherfucker's your going to meet. So, you in? Cuz im ready to kickass and take names.

Dude, are you even in this clan? Fuck. Go away.
hes a nice guy and his help is very appreciated in my eyes.
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
KiTFoX. Are you even wanted in this area? Lets pull the track record out shall we? When was the last time clan sheep was here was.... oh yeah. You guys were spamming there threads about your clan league match, etc. You complained. Trolled. And bitched. Over and over again. They were talking about how they were going to vs you. They had me make... what 3 threads because your unwanted invasion kept getting in the forums?

Me: Friend of the clan, was in the clan, doesnt troll, only brings my constructive help and works hard to keep it strong, etc.

Im clanless. I have a reason to be here. You lack morals. Crawl back to the sheep threads.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Hey, I was really surprised to hear about what's happened to what really was the best clan to me when I joined tb...
From then, I still remember Sahee being a member I really respected, not just as a good player, but also as a great leader.
I heard from hxc that you left and the clan was falling apart.
Well, I really think, that with how great the clan is, it just can't...
I KNOW that RA will be rebuilt.
I hope Sahee could return too. Cuz you are just too great :'o
Maldi joining Alpha is just cruel irony too....
Well not much else, good luck with the clan.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
What I am coming to accept is that even if RA is rebuilt it won't be the old RA I remember so well.
Oh well, it's just a game. <----(READ VERY CAREFULLY, MAKE SURE TO FULLY GRASP CONCEPT)

Kickass Xar, I'll talk with you on MSN as soon as I can (but unfortunetly I have to go to sleep cuz I'm tired as fuck), if I am needed direly then I'll stay but otherwise I think I'll semi-retire from TB and start taking XBL more seriously, maybe play on gamebattles or something, who knows.
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
Okay guys, the idea sort of died so you may close this thread.
Sorry for double post, I just wanted you to know.
If you need any help, you'll find me on IRC or on msn.

Good luck!

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post

Originally Posted by hxcbbqimo View Post
KiTFoX. Are you even wanted in this area? Lets pull the track record out shall we? When was the last time clan sheep was here was.... oh yeah. You guys were spamming there threads about your clan league match, etc. You complained. Trolled. And bitched. Over and over again. They were talking about how they were going to vs you. They had me make... what 3 threads because your unwanted invasion kept getting in the forums?

Me: Friend of the clan, was in the clan, doesnt troll, only brings my constructive help and works hard to keep it strong, etc.

Im clanless. I have a reason to be here. You lack morals. Crawl back to the sheep threads.

hahaha owned. Nicly done hxc
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yeah, why not. im busy the rest of the weekend tho. with work and family shit. but monday. your mine.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]