Toribash
Sorry i tried to search for the info everywhere.
I tried my social network and my mom's, i tried using google (i don't understand a thing at all) all i could get is the info about French, German, and America international university
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Haha now do you feel my pain? xD

Thanks for putting all that effort into it man, it's quite difficult to get information through the internet on it xS
So, how's everyone been?

Helpful quote

I'm not a nerd. I'm a gamer.
Temptation to sleep with a certain girl is too strong >.> The teases and flirts and temptations.
BUT I keep telling myself I'm better than that and just be cheeky and flirt back- I don't want to be a two timing bastard. It's weird how even when you love somebody your dick's brain can be a bitch :/
fyuuuh... I'm sorry for the inactivity, love problem
it's hard to get the smartest and the most beautifull girl in the school, but luckly I got her
Adphones|.:!New Era!:.|Indonesian
request video? PM me
hahaha good for you V
but there are some drawback if you dating the smartest girl in school, you should b at least as smart as her
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Damnit Soul! XD
I'm still waiting to find the right person though :P

Helpful quote

I'm not a nerd. I'm a gamer.
It's cool! I'm a good guy so I made it abundantly clear that I will not be a two timing bastard :'D (but god damn it was so tempting.. ;'( )

The first person always feels like the right person, then they turn out to be my psycho ex girlfriend
-----
Ho parlato con alcuni colleghi italiani, finalmente!
Grazie cazzo per questo xD
Last edited by souldevilj; May 15, 2014 at 03:50 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump