Toribash
Unfortunately I haven't, although I've never seen any movie in the Harry Potter universe; if I read a book series, I don't watch the movies afterwards.
The latest Windows 10 update fucking pissed me off, like always.

This time it fucking uninstalled the AMD Catalyst Control Center.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Did it update the definitions for malware and somehow think that's what it was possibly? Also what was even in the update?
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
Did it update the definitions for malware and somehow think that's what it was possibly? Also what was even in the update?

Pretty sure it was unintentional, or they where just trying to remove outdated and incompatible software.

It pisses me off that they did not ask for consent before removing my shit.

One thing that really pissed me off was that, yes, it may have been out of date, it was still however compatible with the newest update(Others with this issue installed the same version and it worked fine.)
I guess one bonus is that I know have a more up to date driver, still pisses me off that they did not give me a choice. I really miss Windows 7, I think I'm just gonna buy another SSD next month and install debian 8 onto it and stick that into my desktop.

#ABunchOfBS
Wasn't Windows in cahoots with NVIDIA? They've been shitting on AMD on other occasions too if I recall correctly.
Using what applications Rawwrh? I don't have any problems with Win10 being a powerhog on Nvidia's software.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
The issue with windows 10 is that it has a LOT of background applications running. Also when it's downloading an update, it does not tell you, so that is why it can use up 99% of the disk activity without, seemingly, anything running.

Although if you're on a laptop it is worth setting it so that win10 thinks you have a limited internet connection. That helps with the updates.