Toribash
Rudolph some how managed to piss me off to the point where I just had to kick him.
(Or tell him that he was going to get kicked)
Sorry guys if you liked him, I did too but he was just acting like a child.

True satan 2

Never thought I would have to make another one of these.
Guys, i'm kinda sad cause i didn't get in the clan . I donated 15k on the bank and was happy in this clan. Is there a way to get another chance? :c
Originally Posted by Knakies2 View Post
Guys, i'm kinda sad cause i didn't get in the clan . I donated 15k on the bank and was happy in this clan. Is there a way to get another chance? :c

Don't worry about it m88, you get another chance at the end of the week. Also, one of the reason you were not accepted was becuase our leader did not see you enough, try to play with him and your chances will be severely improved.
Goats are like mushrooms, if you shoot a duck, I'm afraid of toasters.
Rudolph miss ya hope you will find another good clan :3
#ReplayTime
pls give me advice
Attached Files
Armskeet .rpl (184.9 KB, 11 views)
The opener was basic and just not original. Then you did this very twitchy grab which really messed up the replay.
Be a little bit more smooth next time. The dm was just boring and predictable.
You literally just pull uke towards you for a double leg kick and it doesn't look good.
When you were in the air, you were really stiff and to make things worse you held all and only raised the arm to push him away from you...
The land was ok and the second kick wasn't bad (Apart from the over lowered shoulder) and the skeet was pretty sweet. I didn't like how you looked in the air tho, it was just weird and didn't make the replay look good.

The pose was the best tho, really made the replay. That's why I'm giving this replay 10/10 would play again.
I'm sorry if it sounds like I am criticizing everything: I think the best way to learn is to be judged harshly
Last edited by Boaplitas; Oct 27, 2015 at 06:06 PM.
well since uke started uploading ukebashing replays ima go do the same :3
some frisbee fun i made when i saw that mod
and a tornado kick i made when i argued with BFH about its easyness
i would like some critic tho espacially on that tornado kick :3
and btw boap im still waiting on that card
Attached Files
bam bam bam keyframes.rpl (238.2 KB, 3 views)
frisbee fun lol lol.rpl (258.4 KB, 5 views)
tornadokick 2.rpl (152.0 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Reaper; Oct 28, 2015 at 03:55 PM.
Reapin' on