Toribash
Agreed. To put my denial in polite terms...
STEP 1: LEARN GRAMMARS OF ENGLISHES!
STEP 2: APPLY GRAMMARS OF ENGLISHES!
STEP 3: LEARN READING OF THE GRAMMARS IN FIRST POST!
STEP 4: APPLY READING OF THE GRAMMARS IN FIRST POST!
STEP 5: LEARN EFFORTS OF BODY!
STEP 6: APPLY EFFORTS OF BODY!

(Not to mention he's also already in a clan ;-;)
Origin For Life
Originally Posted by Primal View Post
Agreed. To put my denial in polite terms...
STEP 1: LEARN GRAMMARS OF ENGLISHES!
STEP 2: APPLY GRAMMARS OF ENGLISHES!
STEP 3: LEARN READING OF THE GRAMMARS IN FIRST POST!
STEP 4: APPLY READING OF THE GRAMMARS IN FIRST POST!
STEP 5: LEARN EFFORTS OF BODY!
STEP 6: APPLY EFFORTS OF BODY!

(Not to mention he's also already in a clan ;-;)

Ditto
ll The Dark Angel Is Alive ll
[Youtube Channel] ~ [Replay Thread] ~ [Skype Me]
i`m alex i`m 17 i`m getting my g.e.d. and i am currently looking for a job (its hard work when your under 1 i like to play toribash, drive, go in the woods , shoot guns, and make knifes i`m a bit of a pyromaniac as well
my experience in toribash
well i started out from watching a you-tuber to playing single player getting bored and quitting for a month or so then i found this wonderful thing called multiplayer and even though i didn't win but 10 matches my first day i had a blast and so i started playing a lot and got better and better until i lost WiFi for like 6 months that is i was no longer that good when i came back even though i solo trained like 3 times a week i couldn't be-leave it so i started training again and now i`m still not back up to what i was when i left but i am getting there oh and i like aikido i`m a defensive player going for slams, counters, suplexes but when i get competitive i`m more aggressive with my movement (not stupid though)
i found this clan through playing and seeing your members and thinking "hey they seem cool" so i decided to try and join
what i can bring to the clan
i have some skills in coding (html and css only though im in the process of learning more) so i can do that also id like to be very active and make friends and train/get better at aikido and generally have a good time

purple monkeys run wild in the red forest
-----
sorry about the sucky replay guys its the only one i had and idk why i even have it ;(
Attached Files
the only reply i have .rpl (49.1 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Karen; Apr 27, 2016 at 09:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by cat4hbk View Post
i`m alex i`m 17 i`m getting my g.e.d. and i am currently looking for a job (its hard work when your under 1 i like to play toribash, drive, go in the woods , shoot guns, and make knifes i`m a bit of a pyromaniac as well
my experience in toribash
well i started out from watching a you-tuber to playing single player getting bored and quitting for a month or so then i found this wonderful thing called multiplayer and even though i didn't win but 10 matches my first day i had a blast and so i started playing a lot and got better and better until i lost WiFi for like 6 months that is i was no longer that good when i came back even though i solo trained like 3 times a week i couldn't be-leave it so i started training again and now i`m still not back up to what i was when i left but i am getting there oh and i like aikido i`m a defensive player going for slams, counters, suplexes but when i get competitive i`m more aggressive with my movement (not stupid though)
i found this clan through playing and seeing your members and thinking "hey they seem cool" so i decided to try and join
what i can bring to the clan
i have some skills in coding (html and css only though im in the process of learning more) so i can do that also id like to be very active and make friends and train/get better at aikido and generally have a good time

purple monkeys run wild in the red forest
-----
sorry about the sucky replay guys its the only one i had and idk why i even have it ;(

The replay is fine, not the best but its good. your grammar is absolutely horrible, but as long as i can tell what you mean to say i don't care.

The main thing we are looking for right now is activity, if you can post at least every 1-2 days then my vote will be a yes.
Originally Posted by Catarax View Post
The replay is fine, not the best but its good. your grammar is absolutely horrible, but as long as i can tell what you mean to say i don't care.

The main thing we are looking for right now is activity, if you can post at least every 1-2 days then my vote will be a yes.

yes i know my grammar is bad i have dyslexia and the state i live in is like picked on for bad grammar/spelling
Originally Posted by cat4hbk View Post
yes i know my grammar is bad i have dyslexia and the state i live in is like picked on for bad grammar/spelling

If you have dyslexia, may have been a good thing to mention into your app. I don't know about what to tell you, i'm neutral unless we don't have enough votes.
[CENTER][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]||-XteraCw-|| [COLOR="purple"] Member of [COLOR="blue"] Origin Council