Toribash
7/10 dance moves, not 2 shabby
wait for the others to say yes/no
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Its a yes from me but you got 2 wait and see if others agree or not.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
It's the TIE fighter guy
Originally Posted by fallu View Post
no

Tough crown

Is this actually an application? I wouldn't know what I'd be saying yes/no to. Except that gif I guess.
-----
crowd, whatever
Last edited by liaxo; Dec 31, 2015 at 11:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Hello, I used free will to make this post and I plan on using free will to make all my posts.
(@>
{||
--""--
||
||

You guys are funny and I dig what you do with your free time. I have been in your irc for like a year now almost and I want to start a family want to be apart of the family. I lurk and stalk for 90% of my time online until I think of something that is actually intelligent to say. I am very normal and I have 0 problems you guys should worry about. If I do happen to have a certain, noteworthy problem, I will definitely notify the hospital to get it taken care of.

So, inq was heated with a ton of inactivity from it's members and leaders, so I left which I was planning to do for a little bit now. I think I would fit in better here anyways. I'd enjoy talking to most of you guys and I have enjoyed talking to an amount of you aswell, so I want to do something new to most. I will use alchemy to seal the contract which will prevent me from receiving denial.

parrot contract alchemy circle(it says parrot. The special markings are very difficult to read.)

I want to join up here please.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by Link View Post
Hello, I used free will to make this post and I plan on using free will to make all my posts.
(@>
{||
--""--
||
||

You guys are funny and I dig what you do with your free time. I have been in your irc for like a year now almost and I want to start a family want to be apart of the family. I lurk and stalk for 90% of my time online until I think of something that is actually intelligent to say. I am very normal and I have 0 problems you guys should worry about. If I do happen to have a certain, noteworthy problem, I will definitely notify the hospital to get it taken care of.

So, inq was heated with a ton of inactivity from it's members and leaders, so I left which I was planning to do for a little bit now. I think I would fit in better here anyways. I'd enjoy talking to most of you guys and I have enjoyed talking to an amount of you aswell, so I want to do something new to most. I will use alchemy to seal the contract which will prevent me from receiving denial.

parrot contract alchemy circle(it says parrot. The special markings are very difficult to read.)

I want to join up here please.

I think hipotibor is jealous I want to accept you
"Durex < Qualatex"-Sassy
DruggedPanda also wants to be famous