Toribash
Hi Wapow!My name is ZephAxix, and this is my free form application to try to join Wapow
I don't have much tc or items that I can offer to the Wapow bank, but I can offer a warm, friendly person to hang out with. I can also offer my ABD/Boxshu Skills to the clan when participating in wars.
My favorite mod would be Boxshu_muhsu_v3.tbm but I believe I am better at ABD. I hope I can learn from all the people at WAPOW
I'm pretty active, as I play almost every day for atleast and hour. Usually more.
I would rate my forum activity 7/10. I browse the forum often and if theres anything that intrigues me, I will most likely respond. I also post often on clan threads.Also Theres no need to worry about whether I check my pms/respond to them, as that is the first thing I do everytime I visit the forums.
I started playing toribash about a year ago, and I loved it. Im not sure why, but It become my favorite game, and I could not stop playing. Today, it is still my favorite game and I play it as often as I can.
I'm sorry to say that I do not have skype, but I do have gmail. zephaxix@gmail.com is what I use for most gaming sites.
Outside of toribash, my life is pretty full. I go to school(well, its summer right now), I do chores, Shopping, Studying, and the usual(eating,sleeping). I also play Tackle Football, but not any other sports.

Thank you for reading my application.
WAPOW!
Kyure Moderated Message:
Make sure you explain why you like the movies!
But..But..It was scary ;-;
What I have to offer is another good friend to you And a=Im also good at designing textures etc

My Favorite mod would be ABD, and boxshu

I play Just About 24/7

I also do post regularly on the forums

If any one messages me or tries to get hold of me i always make sure I get to them as soon as possible

My Experience with Toribash has Been great because ive met friendly people mostly form WAPOW and so on and most of the people taught me how to get better and now i have my own unique way of fighting

My skype username is DarkCause01

My Life Story: My name Is Dylon Friend (Yes it really is my name) and i Love working on PC,I design websites and textures and logos for people, I play Boys hockey,Rugby,Soccer and cricket And I can solve the Rubiks cube in 30 sec
Im also know as a local magician
madara7113

I'll post back to reply to you soon we are discussing ATM

ZephAxix and EvolvedER

Not very good apps denied
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Hello again, I'm here to once again to remind you NOT to vote on applications, and if you're not a council-member, do not post here. I'll start sending angry pm's to the ones neglecting this.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Alright, I will put more effort into my next app.
Kyure Moderated Message:
Make sure you explain why you like the movies!
But..But..It was scary ;-;
Hello, AnaminusX or Dylan here. I am 15 turning 16 in February and I currently attend an early college so I tend to have a lot of work to do but I always try to find time to play Toribash for at least a hour or two on weekdays and play whenever on weekends. I am usually a really relaxed person when I am with a group of people and I like to make jokes or funny comments to set a mood instead of just making things awkward and staying silent. When it comes to groups, I don't have one specific group of friends but I like to keep it mixed and become everyones friend since after a while of hanging out with one group of people it gets kinda boring. I am 3rd Dan Black Belt and I normally play Aikido related modes but I am willing to learn different game modes for the experience. I have a striking over grappling play style because I like to get more points in just incase I have to try some risky safe and hold the points. I post once a day or more whether if it's in the Off-Topic forum to start a thread or in the Market to buy or sell textures. I now have stuff to check in my PM's since I am posting in the forums, usually responding to if I want to buy something or sell something when someone offers a price I like. Throughout the two years of playing Toribash I've met some really good people who helped me learn new things and toxic people who just don't care. Recently I have been playing in betting servers so I have been meeting new people and learning different ways they play. My Skype name xxwolfclawzxx.
Hope you accept me, AnaminusX/Dylan
What do you have to offer WAPOW?: I can offer my loyalty as well as the skill of fighting to honor your clan and also i can be a good friend!

What's you favorite mod?: ABD because i kickass in that mod and because i earn respect in that mod too. (its not like i want to be famous abd player or anything)

How often do you play?: so I play everyday!!! like literally everyday except when i have projects, papers, etc

Do you post regularly in forums?: yeap I post replays and things i wanna say. (i dont have too much forum count because my last clan is kinda like not forum active)

Do you check and respond to your PMs?: yeah!!! because its kinda rude if you don't I reply quickly because the first thing that i open when im in a browser is toribash.com xD

Tell us about your Toribash experience:i started playing 2 years ago It's fun!!! when i first started i was like "what the hell is this game?" i cant understand a thing when i was a beginner. i played judo first, i always get rekt in that mod when i was a noob xD i was amazed by how they do the judo kick xD i always split in half!!! then i got into aikido and i immitate moves from youtube at first. i was kinda bullied cuz i suck at aikido and i was playing at tourneys so they say different kinds of things like "noob!!!!" "Filipino's are always fucked up" "EASY". so yeah then i met this FC member Ravey he trained me i got better and better then i joined FC (when it was still rank 3 in the clan rankings) yeah soo i met Fleshmon there too!. they let me join every single one of their clan war even tho im not still good at fighting pro's. i got better then i started to kick ass in that mod i learned tk too (that's where i learn how to kick with quite force) and anyway i got inactive afterwards because im too busy reviewing my entrance exams for college. I got kicked in FC. I got back last month and it breaks my heart that FC died xD i tried to join again and zenboy accepted me but he's kind of a dick. they're inactive except for the co-lead (that doesnt want wars) so i left them. one day i was browsing the multiplayer room in my toribash then i saw "lotus recruiting" then i joined them i defeated both of their coleaders then they invited me to their clan i joined their clan 4 week ago. but a lot of members there are inactive including the coleaders and they are quite disorganized, so i decided to leave the clan. Then like 20 mins ago i fought fleshmon in public ABD i missed him xD and that hits me and the match gave me the guts to try and join this clan.

Include your Skype Username: paopao0389

so yeah!!! im 17 college student im taking music as course!!! im a guitarist i play blues, rock, classical, jazz. Im a musician i play piano, guitar(obviously), drums. I have ADHD! yeah i had a hard time dealing with it I was bullied by it and 3 girlfriends that broke up with me because they said that im an immature person (I CANT HELP IT!!! I HAVE ADHD!!) so yeah basically ADHD affects how i focus on tasks but i get very high grades at subjects that im interested in like science(PHYSICS!), history(kinda), and the most im skilled at is MUSIC. so at that point I started honing my skills at playing guitar since im really want to take it as my career and since i cant pass other entrance exam in other courses. So when i was a kid i was bullied i dont know why they were like punching me but i didnt get affected by that im still a smiling kid with no 2 front tooth. anyway i grew up to be a kinda geek/cool because i like games (anyway im excited to the game "the division") i got addicted to this game cuz it im fascinated by how many joints were consisted to make a single and simple kick and because it applies physics and such like gravity and the frames. i enjoy online games because im not really good at making friends right now and because im a college student so i collect friend right here. so yeah that's my story. thanks for reading (AND ALSO I STARTED TO NOTICE THAT I WROTE MY LIFE BACKWARDS OLD->YOUNG->OLD)

please consider my app

and also here's 5 of my replays
Attached Files
dm lol arm.rpl (30.2 KB, 2 views)
decap olrayt.rpl (52.0 KB, 2 views)
so close.rpl (69.1 KB, 2 views)
that dm lol.rpl (68.9 KB, 1 views)
b45 is rekt!.rpl (93.6 KB, 2 views)