Toribash
Cosplay is like.... no. I hate cosplay. Unless they're wearing a mask or I can't see their face, nobody looks good cosplay to me.

Originally Posted by kakajade View Post
Cool ultra , teach me your powers from photoshop , i have cs6 and gimp so i can edit pictures

There's this one graphics forums I hungout at for like a month until I got bored of editing pictures for a while. But that month really shot my skills up high just by posting my stuff there and getting critiques.

Other than that it's practice and experimenting and figuring out what looks good and how to get things to look good. Atleast that's how I think.

Still, drawing is much more enviable skill than editing... but drawing and editing.... man the wonders you can do combining the two hahaha.
Last edited by ultraBlast; Jul 30, 2014 at 12:04 AM.
Guys, remember this?

I would like to share that I have been learning a tricking move called the scoop. It's pretty much a lead up to a flip or spin. Makes it looks so much more awesome as well as giving you more momentum.
blue
pink
Ooooooh I have that! Yes you all get it and then I can destroy you all! If the RNGod allows it >.>

Actually get it from the game's website. You can get it like.... 70 cents cheaper... not a whole lot but saving money is saving money lol.
Last edited by ultraBlast; Jul 30, 2014 at 02:59 AM.
Originally Posted by Kradel
Guys, remember this?

I doooo

Originally Posted by Trocher3 View Post
Neru buy me this pls.
ily

w0t

I can just buy you one thing for your birthday

just one ;d
Last edited by Neru; Jul 30, 2014 at 03:16 AM.
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME