Toribash
Originally Posted by kill828 View Post
Arghhhhhhh im so tired, i have been coding a program to add a small gui to the game that allows you to click the gui to change joint statuses instead of your character.(for when your head is up your ass)

Most of it is c/pable so i really only need to finish 1 of the 20 joints and apply minor changes to the others... but im too stupid and novice to lua to do a mouse detection program.... which is the last essential piece.

Ah. So it's coming along good eh?
Edit: I'm on the server! Any EssM or Essence wanna join meh, do /jo EssM
Sometimes, I feel like I'm not here to others, or that I'm being pushed down. But they can't stop me from getting back up.
On reddit today....
http://imgur.com/gallery/yNlSN/new

I need to hire this guys painters...
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
On reddit today....
http://imgur.com/gallery/yNlSN/new

I need to hire this guys painters...

What is that? Your bathroom ceiling?
Sometimes, I feel like I'm not here to others, or that I'm being pushed down. But they can't stop me from getting back up.
Picture off reddit.... its full of water... between the paint of his ceiling and the ceiling itself.. (the fucking paint is keeping the water up)

Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
Picture off reddit.... its full of water... between the paint of his ceiling and the ceiling itself.. (the fucking paint is keeping the water up)

Ah. ok
I dont know im tired and must look at random shiits
I dont know im tired and must look at random shiits

Get some rest man. You must be working too hard on this. It may not get done as fast if you dont rest up enough. When you have time, just go lay down and pass out. Not good for the body to have little sleep
No i had to scrap the project because i looked at how im doing this wrong. I think i will just use the gui as a way to make modular keybinds.
No i had to scrap the project because i looked at how im doing this wrong. I think i will just use the gui as a way to make modular keybinds.

Well you will really need the rest so you can focus better man. Its not good if you can't focus right
Yay waking at 1:AM 2:AM, 2: 30AM, and then finally at 4:00AM, time for a typical day, i will get some coffee.

Hopefully i dont smash my head into my desk on accident today. Lol.