Toribash
hi I applied before but it was bad so im here to redeem my self like rajere so the reson that im joining vector is because my other clan leader just kicked me out
I didn't do anything just kicked out so I was thinking about it so I thought I could join vector im a 4th dan and my rank is 446605 and I go by the name Lloyd and my Skype is sharkman Lloyd.
Originally Posted by lloyd54321 View Post
hi I applied before but it was bad so im here to redeem my self like rajere so the reson that im joining vector is because my other clan leader just kicked me out
I didn't do anything just kicked out so I was thinking about it so I thought I could join vector im a 4th dan and my rank is 446605 and I go by the name Lloyd and my Skype is sharkman Lloyd.

nice reason
that manip was pretty good but the hits was meh :/.
anyway use attachement and being active on forum.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Yeah, I gotta say that the replays you make are actually better than I expected considering your age. I'd like to see more stuff though. What you do to upload a replay to the forum is when you're click go advanced (it's next to the post quick reply button at the bottom of the screen), you click on the little picture of a clip (next to the smile button) And in the window that popped up you can browse for your replays, usually it's C:/games/toribash/replays. After that click upload and you're good to go.
golf
this guy using steam he must go C:/Programme File/steam/steamApps/common/toribash/Replays.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
how do i send a replay to you guys
-----
hey heres my replays to show my skill
Attached Files
Spar.rpl (870.9 KB, 7 views)
250 GORO.rpl (95.4 KB, 6 views)
yeah.rpl (153.9 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by lloyd54321; Apr 16, 2015 at 11:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump