Toribash
View Poll Results: Who Will Be Our New Co-Leader?
Vendoor
43 Votes / 21.83%
Master
44 Votes / 22.34%
Snook
110 Votes / 55.84%
Voters: 197. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

As far as i know Hampa was putting up an anti farming system back in August.. like august 13 or something where the maximum amount of TC that you could get was based off of the maximum QI you could get in a day, which was 100. You could play more than 100 games in a day but you would stop receiving QI and TC even in tourneys. What else could he do to stop farming? I would think that measure would be enough. Is that better now? although i still have a question in this post^ atleast its meaningful.
Not intelligent, just dedicated.
.:: Discord | Xanny#0798 ::.
Lol, yes that is way better Also, I don't specifically support putting a maximum TC earned in tourneys, but as long as it stops farmers, it's O.K
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
i wonder what law will be an impossible mission now :3
but really, why are they letting you get TC for a tourney win?you should just get it when you're a champion.
私の顔にそれを言う。
I personally think that maybe if your on a winning streak in a tourney lobby the TC you win should be increased each time you win.. but that would encourage hardcore farming. I can only imagine what measures there taking against farming rate now. I really would have thought what they did in August was enough to stop it.
Not intelligent, just dedicated.
.:: Discord | Xanny#0798 ::.
they shut down tourneys for now. but they're still working long and hard on this. wish them good luck for this........i wish i was a GM.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Guys , do i have any chances to be Msquader?
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
I KNOW , but do i have any chances to get accepted?
-_- did i say hack the forums and tell me if i am accepted?
i was just asking
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ME GETTING ACCEPTED