Toribash
I'm a bit disappointed with SW4-II, the stages feels repetitive compared to previous series, especially the story mode, almost every character's final stage is Battle of Sekigahara.
Gameplay-wise though, it's great, character switch is pretty neat.
Sicks , you seem like a guy who has played a lot of stuff. How do you like theory crafting for games ?
Playing and calculating the numbers behind different strategic moves, etc ?
> Piratez
I like it, though I really hate IV training in pokemon games, I miss the days where you fight with the pokemon you like, now it's just numbers and type advantages to win.

I remember fighting Trumpetr in SMT Nocturne, there is more to strategy than just having the best team out there, hell, having a team of strong party when fighting him is suicide.
Originally Posted by qq5ben View Post
Anyone playing GTA V? I'm loving the game right now

I played some on X360 and now planning to buy it on PC after i do a little upgrade for much better performence.
Oh not much. I just got done with finals so I've been relaxing and lounging around.
Yeah online. Online is a lot of fun with friends.
Hei ben !
I don't have the computer specs necesarry for running GTA V but I would enjoy being able to play it.

also sicks, i asked you because i have been thinking of giving u a task for league of legends. You dont need to know the game, i'm just interested in how some numbers work. If i cant handle it myself I am thinking asking for your help.
> Piratez
I managed to do it myself. A rough calculus as well. I needed some numbers and I found help in a tutorial in a guide.
> Piratez