Toribash
Thank you for the feedback, I'll do what you said and wait.
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending
application
Hello Atlantic my name is Tjay
I am a 2nd dan black belt
I am in search for a down to earth clan that is mature. Also one that can help me develop my toribash skills. my favorite mods are aikido,aikidobigdojo,judo and all spar mods.
I know a good amount about the game.
I can parkour and make replays.
I can make art but i am not the best
I have been in a couple clan but i owned them.
I really hope you guys consider me for this clan i would like to stay there for life.
Attached Files
ispro-decap pwr.rpl (52.0 KB, 9 views)
ispro- Decap 3.rpl (32.9 KB, 4 views)
ispro -dddsgf33.rpl (271 Bytes, 4 views)
ispro- saveing it.rpl (65.6 KB, 4 views)
ispro- merked decap.rpl (54.7 KB, 4 views)
[Nitro] motherf*ckas
Im just wondering, is my app still pending or have I been accepted
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending
Originally Posted by migitetho View Post
[Atlantic] resume
Hey guys, my name is Ethan, i'm 15 and I'm from Australia.I'm a very joyful person, rare to get angry. I play lots of sports including; soccer, basketball, cricket etc. I love playing in Tori bash and I also like talking to other people on forums, so it evens out.

Life according to Toribash
I play as often as I can usually if I'm not working 4-6 times a week and also look at forms around the same amount

The only other clan ive been with, was Bleu but due to me not keeping up my school,my work, I was banned from computers and thus Bleu had kicked me out for inactivity.

My best mods (in order of skill) include TwinSwords, Akido, Judo. But I mainly do TwinSwords as its my best and favourite mod

Inside life/Personality
I grew up on the east coast of Australia but eventually moved to Darwin. Some of my favorite things to do out side the game is chilling with friends, playing Xbox and going to the beach.

Lastly I would like to join because I like the name of the clan and you're one of they very few clans that doesn't have a belt requirement over black belt.

Thank you for listening
-Ethan

You seem like a cool guy. What soccer team do you support?
Well even though I play soccer, I don't watch it so i don't really have a team i support.
Feel free to come to our irc channel (Well, sort of ours) here if you want to use webchat, so you can get to know everyone (Me) better:
http://forum.toribash.com/chat_view....annel=Atlantic

When we talk a bit, I'll make my judgement on everything, but for now you seem alright to me.
Sold my dog to join RRO
Hello, let me first start off saying, my name is Ryan in real life on toribash is Zalf and I am 13 years old and i would like to join atlantic. I am a blue belt but I am an alt account. My main account got hacked into and he was a 4thdan black belt he was close to a 5thdan but its past now. I have a 1008 rank atm. My hobbies are hanging out with friends and sometimes playing games outside and stuff. but most of all I play toribash most of the day since I got nothing better to do and it makes time fly. I check fourms about 8/10 percent I am on my laptop I get ongame about 9/10 that im on. I am on for a good percentage of the time of day. I can help out with the clan with some stuff if needed such as tourneys betting lobbys recruiments and donating and so on. but I am respectful don't rage a lot but I do alittle that's part of the game I guess. I am calm patient and always redy for a challenge. I am a good fighter I can save good saves and I can just destroy if I need to I am good at akido big dojo and regular aikido .I had this guy for about 3-5 I think and I have probably made about 10k tc maybe more but I got none because I betted it all and lost. my rank is 1008 atm and my win ratio is like 74% it was at 86%. MY highest streak is 24 and I lost by a decap and my previous clan I was in was DTA witch is Don't Trust Anyone and also I am looking for a really good clan to join and you guys are it I hope you like my application I guess and I will also post some of my good replays down below hope you enjoy.
Attached Files
3.rpl (63.1 KB, 6 views)
15.rpl (36.0 KB, 5 views)
22.rpl (38.6 KB, 5 views)
28.rpl (70.5 KB, 5 views)
29.rpl (74.0 KB, 6 views)
lol, ispro edited the notepad replay, I've never played ispro before nor have I begin in-game for the past month other than today.