Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Snorlaxen View Post
ya, as it says, we need more members...

I agree, as when I am online, most of the time I dont see hardly anyone else from this clan.
Proud member of 1336.9!
Click here for free TC!
I am temporarily in low activity on both the forum and in-game,

but my computer is getting fixed so I should be more active by this friday (Jan 9, 2009).

Edit: My computer was fixed. The people at apple just fixed it.

Edit: And whaddaya know? It broke again! Were sending it back for a new one... dont expect for it to get back for another week or two...
Last edited by Ahniolator; Jan 10, 2009 at 12:11 AM.
Proud member of 1336.9!
Click here for free TC!
I do not have any textures and cannot afford them anytime soon unless I win a few tournies so it would be nice to have one! Also, I can make my own textures... just need the item.
Proud member of 1336.9!
Click here for free TC!
  • GMT:-5
  • Belt & Qi:3rd DAN and 3400 qi
  • I like to play:Judo and wushu
  • Past Clan(s):Hunters and KILLERS
  • Do I know English:Yes i know English
  • I want to join because:AKP invited me.
  • No. of Infractions & Bans:1 infraction
A SMod Team Moderated Message:
alikambe10 is a fag
clan...WAR!!
Revolution declares clan WAR on you!

hey, don't get me wrong, the rest of you are ok, but nobody likes xtwistedx xD especially after this, read the whole thing. here

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
Add me to MSN, check the roster for my e-mail

Sorry i been inactive, i will be very active soon, i just have exams coming up in 2 weeks but il lbe active in a week
Last edited by AKP; Jan 9, 2009 at 08:53 AM.
sounds fun. BUT: i think we are a bit few ppl online right now... :/
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.