Toribash
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
Delete the EU one then.

I already spent 20 euros to get a bunch of champions so I can actually enjoy the game. Not gonna throw that away now.
Huh why you would spend money on LoL ??

Things are already easy enough to get , pssh I don't get peoples wanting the easy way instead of doing the hard way.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Originally Posted by Deathsoldi View Post

Things are already easy enough to get , pssh I don't get peoples wanting the easy way instead of doing the hard way.

Well, so they can do the easy way?

I spent 105$ and I still play this game..
Originally Posted by Deathsoldi View Post

So that I'm not stuck with the same 10 heroes that everyone has every week, and because I like diversity.
Originally Posted by Ducky View Post
So that I'm not stuck with the same 10 heroes that everyone has every week, and because I like diversity.

If you just play the game and not be shit. You'll have enough to buy a hero.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
Originally Posted by ChrisDom View Post
If you just play the game and not be shit. You'll have enough to buy a hero.

Why so personal? I just prefer having more heroes to choose from straight away, and I can afford it.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
The new champions are by far some of the funnest to play, riot should keep going in the direction they are.