Toribash
I don't care why you want to join as much as why should I let you in. Yoshi. That is going to be a no, you didn't read what are you posting in. ;|
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
But he did read the first post, which is a first in a long time... I'd say he should get another chance to post some of his wushu replays, and if they were not up to our standard, give him an official no ;p

And Yoshi, if you get another chance, post some replays were you are doing comebacks, and being stylish in wushu. The decap was a bit slow for my liking, and it looked a bit too floppy. We want short, fast, bewm, pow! Whilst still being relaxed of course ;) Good luck.
[A L P H A]
hay gise

i r reapplyin k

Username: Argentum
Belt: Black Belt (Finally.)
Reason you want to join: I actually know people here, and I think I'd make a great addition to the clan. I'm way better than before, and I'd look forward to gaming with all 'yall up in here. Fo shizzle and whatnot.

Reprays ja.
Attached Files
Rawr.rpl (38.3 KB, 11 views)
Wushu - Rising Sun Decap.rpl (35.8 KB, 10 views)
Wushu - Lol.rpl (35.7 KB, 10 views)
Wushu - Noob LiftyKick.rpl (25.0 KB, 9 views)
u wan fite bruv ill mash yer fokn ead in sware on me mum
I must say, you have improved! And I've seen your other replays too... They are great ;)

Great guy to hang around in mp, I'd say it's a yes from me, but despite the improvement, we can train him more to get him to become moar limper better faster stronger ;}
[A L P H A]
I say:
black belt - finally? how long does it take for you to advance a belt>.>? you don't play much: -
you've been around our forums: +
"Ra is a bunch of lunatics and all": +/- (depends on what you really meant)
rawr- I've seen. 2 replays you're flying, and the sp one - erm... what's it was going to be? no dm no frac, just pushing uke, after an "almost" stylish set-up? - - - -
well it will be an "mmmmmm". So you gotta try faster better more and stronger.
Don't give up tho -> perfection is achieved only on the point of collapse -
C. N. Parkinson.
And I need you closer to collapsing, dood. Keep it going, it's not time to stop yet. Thanks for applying and come back later. Don't be mad at me/us for that denial, and if you are, then at least blame me, not the whole clan. Thanks if you do. Yo'
I've been a blackbelt for a couple weeks now, I just said finally because I was looking forward to rocking the wooshoo blackbelt server. I am very active, and usually have my own Wushu server up when I have the time.

I could post more replays if needed. I have a fancy spinning replay, but I couldn't quite manage the decap. Once I get home I'll post it and one or two more.

And I dabble in lunacy myself, so please take it as a compliment.
Last edited by Argentum; Nov 19, 2008 at 10:49 PM.
Don't worry we're demented, so it's not a dis, nor a compliment. It's a medical fact.
Hah, xD

The other replays I mentioned in my last post.

That Anvil kick is probably the best thing I've got in terms of multiplayer openers. I think you'd be shocked at how effective it is.

Edit: Working on the decap, I think I can get it.
Edit 2: Damn, well I give up. Care to take a go at tweaking it, anyone?
Attached Files
Breakdance Decap Attempt.rpl (16.6 KB, 9 views)
The Anvil Kick.rpl (16.7 KB, 9 views)
Breakdance Decap Attempt 2.rpl (16.6 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Argentum; Nov 20, 2008 at 04:33 AM.