Toribash
Originally Posted by thegrimreaper View Post
you know why the internet was made? it was so that people had the freedom of speech etc,

actually the internet started as a military project from the usa, a system which would be capable of holding data after a nuclear war with only one isolated server

i want a teacher like that
tl;dr: deprived is spergin'
Well then the documentary i watched LIED! "rages"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
Cool teacher you got there grim... 99% of all teachers here are women, mostly they are boring.
actually the internet started as a military project from the usa, a system which would be capable of holding data after a nuclear war with only one isolated server

I knew that it was a military project but i didn't know that it was related to nuclear war.
"Your ad could be here"
Pandora is my destiny!
I thought the internet was made for studying. And then people from colleges improved it or something, so the whole world can use it.

Originally Posted by Michstaa View Post
I GOT A NEW HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What? You bought that head for 15k? Son, I am disappoint.
Last edited by Jonggi; Feb 12, 2010 at 11:20 AM.
Originally Posted by Deprived View Post

i want a teacher like that

Deprived, i did a bit of research, and the internet was invented twice, but England had the first run, and it was originally made to be a platform of free speech, then the us made a different system, not like the internet, it was built to share information across different stations around the us, but it wasn't built to exchange information between different operating systems.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
wtf? I know only of ARPANET (plus a couple of copycats) - link me to the british version plx, can't find it on google
tl;dr: deprived is spergin'
Oh you wanna laugh? Then take a look at this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B68fd8wVzdA

This happened in a TV show of my country, Portugal. This happened live on Tv and the Mr. is one of the most famous singers in Portugal
Well, i learned about Internet when i was in the 7th grade. It has to do with ARPAnet or something, then they developed the real shit. Or i forgot.