Toribash
Hello,

Do you guys think a compendium is worth buying? What does it do exactly? I saw some guy with a level 100 compendium a while ago, I was impressed (even I don't have a clue what a compendium is or how to use it)
f=m*a syens
Compendium gives you some free items, lets you use emoticons, and a few other small things. It also lets you watch live TI4 games, and you can level it up to give yourself more xp.

It's not really worth it, but I bought it anyway because I wanted emoticons and live games.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Compendium gives you some free items, lets you use emoticons, and a few other small things. It also lets you watch live TI4 games, and you can level it up to give yourself more xp.

It's not really worth it, but I bought it anyway because I wanted emoticons and live games.

Hmmm.. I've wasted more money on more stupid shit (namely €300 invested in a world of tanks account i ragequit, and over €1000 on fountain pens...)

I think I might buy it.
f=m*a syens
well worth it.
the battle booster alone is awesome, 3 games to level is pretty fun, not long left on it though.
comes with a shit tonne of awesome hats.
weather effects, couriers, immortals, live games, crazy battle booster.
also encourages you to play different heroes by rewarding you for playing a selection of 10 random heroes that you roll, and a daily hero.

if you just want it for the items and stuff, then just rather search on the market, the immortals start at like 0.80$
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post

You can watch ti games for free...
gfdgdghfg
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
Hello,

Do you guys think a compendium is worth buying? What does it do exactly? I saw some guy with a level 100 compendium a while ago, I was impressed (even I don't have a clue what a compendium is or how to use it)

My compendium is level 205. I might have a problem.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
Originally Posted by Eleeleth View Post
My compendium is level 205. I might have a problem.

How do you level it up?
f=m*a syens
There are various things inside it to do (you get 1/4 a level a day by winning a game with a hero they give you, for instance). You also get points as drops after games, as well as player cards which give you points on completing a team and all teams.

Also $$$.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH