Name: blooodz
Active in forum: 9/10
Active in game: 10/10

Favorite toribash player: Nuthug and Petri

Why joing this clan: because iam wannna train whit the best and become a legend

Belt: Blue

Favorite MMA fighter: Lyoto machida and Badr hari

Music style: not Justin beaver I listen to real music HARDSTYLE

What the FUCK were you thinking with this app?
Be good or be good at it.
Well hello there,

I'm Dilara and I'm a 15 year old girl. I'm Turkish from origin but I live in The Netherlands. I live in a city with a lot of old people so the most interesting thing in my place is a stinky cinema and a library. My hobby is playing guitar and I'm looking forward buying an electric one in a couple of years. I'm very interested in listening and playing funk, jazz, pop, rock, acoustic, rhythm and blues, blues. I hate such music as house and dubstep.

I recently left Fr3styL because it was too inactive and I think this clan will be perfect for me. David invited me so many times. It has a lot of nice and warm people. They are very mature and I like to chat with them. Revenge is also very active and it is organized very well. Those are things I am looking for in a clan.

I'm a 7th dan black belt. My favorite modes are aikido, aikido big dojo, judo, ninjitsu, and lenshu 1/2/3. I don't have any replay skills and such but I like to make textures, head textures most of the time. I use cartoon as a style. I don't think I am very good at it but when I make a quality head I sell them for 10-15k each.

You should let me join this clan because I'm very mature for my age but I am in for a good laugh too. My English is good so no one will cringe when they read my posts. I can make friends very fast and I don't get into fights. I am always there for people, so you can count on me for sure. I also obey the rules of Revenge and the forum itself. I have zero infractions. I am very active, I post every day on the forum. If I have to, I will be active on the IRC channel. My in-game activity is also very high. I'm always in for some Toribash, so feel free to ask.

This was my application, I'm really looking forward to hear the opinions of Revenge.

Kind regards,

Dilara
Originally Posted by Dilara View Post
Well hello there,

I'm Dilara and I'm a 15 year old girl. I'm Turkish from origin but I live in The Netherlands. I live in a city with a lot of old people so the most interesting thing in my place is a stinky cinema and a library. My hobby is playing guitar and I'm looking forward buying an electric one in a couple of years. I'm very interested in listening and playing funk, jazz, pop, rock, acoustic, rhythm and blues, blues. I hate such music as house and dubstep.

I recently left Fr3styL because it was too inactive and I think this clan will be perfect for me. David invited me so many times. It has a lot of nice and warm people. They are very mature and I like to chat with them. Revenge is also very active and it is organized very well. Those are things I am looking for in a clan.

I'm a 7th dan black belt. My favorite modes are aikido, aikido big dojo, judo, ninjitsu, and lenshu 1/2/3. I don't have any replay skills and such but I like to make textures, head textures most of the time. I use cartoon as a style. I don't think I am very good at it but when I make a quality head I sell them for 10-15k each.

You should let me join this clan because I'm very mature for my age but I am in for a good laugh too. My English is good so no one will cringe when they read my posts. I can make friends very fast and I don't get into fights. I am always there for people, so you can count on me for sure. I also obey the rules of Revenge and the forum itself. I have zero infractions. I am very active, I post every day on the forum. If I have to, I will be active on the IRC channel. My in-game activity is also very high. I'm always in for some Toribash, so feel free to ask.

This was my application, I'm really looking forward to hear the opinions of Revenge.

Kind regards,

Dilara

I don't know what to say.
I-I'm in tears.

Yes.

edit: Couldn't wait. Dilara has been invited to Revenge.

Everyone say hi to our newest member!
Last edited by David; Oct 17, 2011 at 07:44 PM.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
Dilara, I very much enjoyed your app, and I'm more than happy that you have joined the clan.
Also, you have great taste in music.