Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by hlmaster View Post
members of rank 3 and above are able to invite people.

Wow, really? Jesus Christ, I didn't realise :D
Sorry 'bout that guys, just being a little ignorant here.

Dagreja and Feb you can use the separate forum. To be honest I don't go on it, so I don't have the link saved but I'm sure Poppo knows. (I'm not 100% on this forum being still active.)
---------
Hobo, is this an Akido move? It seems you're moving too fast to be judo, am I wrong?
---------
School, back in 6/7 hours.
Last edited by SpmSL; Nov 7, 2011 at 09:40 AM.
Originally Posted by SpmSL View Post
Wow, really? Jesus Christ, I didn't realise
Sorry 'bout that guys, just being a little ignorant here.

Dagreja and Feb you can use the separate forum. To be honest I don't go on it, so I don't have the link saved but I'm sure Poppo knows. (I'm not 100% on this forum being still active.)
---------
Hobo, is this an Akido move? It seems you're moving too fast to be judo, am I wrong?
---------
School, back in 6/7 hours.

Ya, I was using classic so I really should put on the aikido mod but w/o the ring and the DQ. I'll be back in around 7hrs. Have fun.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
/invade

After looking over the clan story I saw some typos. I suggest fixing it to make you guys a little more upper class than other clans. Also, hello, and I'm just wondering how Poppo is doing. Poppo, I havn't seen you in the market lately, so what's going on?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Hey guys i would just like to say thank you for everyone who supported me with the promotion. I will continue to try my best to help,support, and guide anyone as long as you ask.

Also i need to find out when everyone can be online. For the tourney i can host it but well need to play a date and entry fee.
For these details pm me what day suits you best any what you think is a good entry fee. (the more people the more prize tc) PM me guys.

Also i wanted to do the tourney myself to save the time from our leaders but if anyone wants to gimme a hand ill me more than glad to accept it. Just pm or respond please
Hobomoose|Rainbowz|Noah|Simon|Foxtop
hey ultimatum i was wondering if i could join the clan... this is my main now but my name used to be darky90210 i was in pulse and you asked me to join but thats not my main anymore so i was wondering if i could still join?
That last post was unneeded, you could've just edited your first post to say that.
If you want to join the clan post in the application thread, although I'm already feeling a little on the fence with you from your first two posts here, but I don't want to judge you based on my first impression of you; if you're a friend of Ulti's then you're probably a pretty cool fellow.

Again if you wish to apply post your application here:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=311223
--------
Feb, I'm in. I've sent you a PM.
Last edited by SpmSL; Nov 7, 2011 at 11:45 PM.
JESUS CHRIST

SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPMAPSMAPMSPAEHJUWEHUHDFRIHDS

Guys. Stop getting useless posts. I promise you, the next useless post here is as kick from the clan.

Oh, and guys, Sado of X is mad that they got denied. Let's laugh at them. Haha.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
About spam i have an idea...
beside each persons name (user bar) there should be 3 stars,x's, (you know what i mean)
Each post of spam it will be marked once 3 are coloured in/ marked the person will be suspended from fyre.
In my opinion spam is bad but 3 posts should not result in a kick (just a suspension)
-Idea that went through my head
I support this and if people like this idea ill edit it and add more guidlines, rules if you will, to it. .

Oh and in my opinion suspension - (1 week off fyre) and if it happens again you get booted.

Also spmsl is helping me with the tourney. entry fee is 200-500tc probably. Anyone else who wants to help pm me.
Last edited by febreeze; Nov 8, 2011 at 02:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hobomoose|Rainbowz|Noah|Simon|Foxtop
Good idea feb. I like it. Darky, welcom back. You should just stick to using that account. I shall be in game about 1 hour. Lots of stuff going on, but it's all coming together. Slowly, but surely. Happy to see the spam reducing and activity stayiung up. I'll try to set up some wars soon so we can continue advancing.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.