Toribash
Looks a lot like Red Skull from Captain America. I do indeed like it but let me find the sizes for you. Normal avatar is 100x100. I might upgrade to 150x200px.I just came up with an idea would it be possible for the zombie guy to maybe have like a hood sort of like the grim reaper?
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Yeah man. Go to the event board and win the head texture of the month. Go go go )
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Night probe. WW I.

-----
And this is something I've done for Snake, but never got to show him... We kinda lost touch.

Last edited by 8OJ4N; Aug 13, 2016 at 06:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
That background on the 2nd one tho.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
So, working on a new board game (actually, it's more of a card game, but it has a board with Antarctica base map).

And the game is: The THING!

Here are some cards from the game. Art is not definite yet.

Also, I'm proud of the game mechanic I've brainstormed for this game, where you might not be sure are you a THING or a HUMAN until you get to the middle of the game, and then real fun starts when you doing everything to not be exposed till the game ends, when if there is at least one THING alive, you and other THINGS wins, and all other players that are not the THING lose the game.
You can also, if you play it right, assimilate other players. :]
Game is also story driven with branching. So, in one game you might get some more ppl from the McMurdo base, like soldiers, or if you do something else or fail in some mission, you might have lack of supplies and some characters will die, etc.
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Aug 17, 2016 at 09:13 AM.