Toribash
Good job joining another clan after one freaking "no".

Tehpixelman: Start giving reasons for your answer and put it in the form of a word, not a meme. It's immature shit like that that will kill this clan. This is your last strike.

Do not cross that line again.
Name:Agentmax
Gmt:2:06 EST
Ban/Frac History:I've been phished but I got my account back.
Forum/Irc Activity:I'm active enough I just don't always post.
Past Clans:None
Best Mod:Aikido
Talents:To save myself, and slice things.
Why do you want to join?:Because I'm sick of being a loner and getting ganged up on after I beat one guy in a clan and then they do an assualt on me so they can "teach me a lesson".
Why should I let you?:Because I'm a joy and I will be big participator in teh clan.
Info about yourself:I'm far from an introvert but I don't like to socailize unless I'm asked to, I play baseball irl, I usually have proper grammer unless I'm angry/tired. I also am in a band at the moment so I might post vids of our covers/songs we made.
Replays (3):See below
Attached Files
EPC DECAP.rpl (38.3 KB, 5 views)
Pwnage.rpl (33.0 KB, 4 views)
Rawr.rpl (30.1 KB, 3 views)
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Well, I'm going to say this as maturely as I can.

You don't really know what a GMT is, but you did put effort in your application, I wasn't impressed with the replays either, I'll see what the other guys have to say to you before I determine.

{Neutral}
Discord:Kasey#8099
Big genital guy hmu ladies
Name: Simon

Gmt: +1

Ban/Frac History: Never

Forum/Irc Activity: Forum activity 8/10 ingame activity 10/10

Past Clans: i've never been involved in a serious clan before. Simply because i have never been interested in joining one untill now!

Best Mod: Wushu and HeadPassing

Talents: Attacking And Comebacks

Why do you want to join?: I've been wanting to join a clan for a while now. In my search i looked around on the offical clan list thats when i came across this clan. What caught my attention was the clan name. i read alot of mangas, growing up i read dragonball and atm im
reading one piece. My role models became the main characters of the mangas and they are all very alike. they are always on adventures getting stronger so thats why i HAVE to get accepted to this clan so i can get strong just like Son Goku and Luffy

Why should I let you?: This clan is inactive and i want to change that if its possible! i will try my best to spread happines on the clan forums and talk to my friends and players about joining this clan! im also a skilled player and i will represent this clan very well.I can sell textures to all the clan members for a very low price.

Info about yourself: Im a good friend , never break a promise and i try to always do the right thing

--
---
Attached Files
Leg Grab.rpl (87.4 KB, 6 views)
Spin Kick.rpl (121.4 KB, 5 views)
Remix.rpl (93.2 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Simon; Jun 6, 2011 at 08:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Name: Alex also known as 20k
Gmt: -01:00 I think.
Ban/Frac History: Ban Alex1FR.
Forum/Irc Activity: Yes!
Past Clans: On another Acc Blue -.-
Best Mod: Teakyon
Talents: Decaping Uke
Why do you want to join?: Cuz it would be a pleasure to join a clan like this!
Why should I let you?: Cuz Im a skilled player who dont freak outs when he loose a torny!
Info about yourself: A cool guy. Liked by many!
Replays (3): Below...
Attached Files
#20k - 20k vs 20k.rpl (367.1 KB, 5 views)
#20k - Discipline.rpl (79.6 KB, 7 views)
#20k - Onie Decapie!.rpl (49.5 KB, 5 views)
/invade

I think that the middle one is stolen because, second one is does not match the quality of the other two. He jumps from lazy and stiff replays to a 3 dm boom that is fluid.

To me it seems a little fishy.
Originally Posted by Lucidiant View Post
/invade

I think that the middle one is stolen because, second one is does not match the quality of the other two. He jumps from lazy and stiff replays to a 3 dm boom that is fluid.

To me it seems a little fishy.

2nd I made 1 minute before I post it here! + I made those other replays for 3 months ago!

I can post all my replays if you want!

Now these are just some of my replays!
Attached Files
#20k - Bodycrusher.rpl (77.9 KB, 9 views)
#20k - Cut Everything!.rpl (101.5 KB, 6 views)
#20k - Safe.rpl (105.4 KB, 7 views)
#20k - The Noxius Guard.rpl (77.4 KB, 7 views)
#20k - The Noxius Force.rpl (102.0 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by 20k; Jun 2, 2011 at 03:56 PM.